re: kent (from school shooting thread)

magley64

I'm amazed at how you flip-flop! Let's edit your statement a little, shall we?

If the first quote was......

"If they know it is illegal to own an (the media's so called) assault weapon, then less people are likely to be killed"

Would you say?

So why then, would you support taking these weapons from good honest people?

Because they aren't just readily available to the honest people, they are readily available to anyone with $800 and a friend/girlfriend with a clean criminal record...

Okay, how about this quote.........

"even if it helps a little, that's good, right?"

(Boy, this sure seems to be part of AWB's argument, right?)

Well, you say.......

Kind of funny how Chicago has one of, if not the highest strict gun laws in the country, and also has one of, if not the highest gun related murder rates in the country.

But that's okay, let's try to take guns away from innocent citizens........

To everyone else, sorry for hijacking this thread.

You can't carry a "death penalty" across state/local lines and use it in an area where it's illegal. Yes, guns are illegal in chicago, but they are prevalent and cheap in the suburbs of Lyons and Riverdale, and easily transported wherever there is a demand for them. No customs search for weapons when entering the city...

Mags is right, Chicago would be a utopia if we could just search every dwelling, every vehicle and every person entering the city. It would be the safest best place to live. I wish we could all be that safe. I would gladly give up the rights required to achieve this to eliminate the death and destruction guns cause. With firearms removed I bet having laws against murder would no longer be needed.

Wow, I guess I'm not a good honest person since I had $800 and bought an AR. Good honest people must be the one's hanging out on the streets rattling their cups. I guess I'll steal their cups when I see them since I have an AR.

:nono:

Mags is right, Chicago would be a utopia if we could just search every dwelling, every vehicle and every person entering the city. It would be the safest best place to live. I wish we could all be that safe. I would gladly give up the rights required to achieve this to eliminate the death and destruction guns cause. With firearms removed I bet having laws against murder would no longer be needed.

Never been through customs? Your property is searched when entering or leaving the country. Doesn't happen when entering or leaving chicago.

Wow, I guess I'm not a good honest person since I had $800 and bought an AR. Good honest people must be the one's hanging out on the streets rattling their cups. I guess I'll steal their cups when I see them since I have an AR.

:nono:

I don't know if you are good or honest, I've only interacted with you in a very limited scope. My point was that honesty or goodness are completely optional when purchasing a gun.

Starting a whole new thread just to start shit about shit from another thread that went to shit. He has taken his trolling to a level never seen before.

I didn't want to continue jacking that thread, new topic, new thread.

We should get rid of women because people rape them.

Yes, because rapist is a "default state" :eyeroll:

you're so weird. you basically take a combination of ron paul and piers morgan's stance on everything... doesn't it feel weird to be so contradictory? it's like you're calling a guy a fag with his dick in your mouth.

Different topics, different stakes, different variables, different scope, any reasonable person might develop different views based on that information.

you're so weird. you basically take a combination of ron paul and piers morgan's stance on everything... doesn't it feel weird to be so contradictory? it's like you're calling a guy a fag with his dick in your mouth.

Dude, you did it to me again, I read your post and start laughing so loud people "shsh" me.

Also didn't you just do exactly that to me in FL last week?

Dude, you did it to me again, I read your post and start laughing so loud people "shsh" me.

Also didn't you just do exactly that to me in FL last week?

Do people in your office ever come read what it is you're laughing at? I sure hope not...