Horns They Say

slingingchic

it's the devil.  oh wait, computer= check, windows movie maker= check,  video camera= check, downloaded sound clips=check.  upload fake video to youtube as a hoax...done.

next time I hear church bells I'm going to record it and make a video on youtube for 1m hits to generate myself money....you guys do realize this is why people are doing these right? you can make money on your youtube video hits.

Edited by serpentracer
  • Upvote 1

lol this sounds EXACTLY like the sounds I'd hear drunk late at night sitting around the fire pit at my house in Clifton. The first night I ever heard it as a freshman I was scared shitless until a few days later when we went exploring for a Taco Bell and the road took us past a massive train yard

• Upvote 1

my gf is an ER doctor, an EMT staffer had this ethereal sounding ring tone, like heavenly bells and such...phone went off  when they were working on a respirated guy in the ambulance, and the elderly man started shouting "I'm not ready Jesus!!"

she was requested to change it, LOL

• Upvote 3

Yeah, one of those sounds like a ship's horn off in the distance. They are loud. But still interesting. More than half are probably fake by now. But other sounds... Some day I'm going to Taos New Mexico, to hear the Taos Hum for myself.

I have no doubt that the Earth's mantle and core can produce vibrations, sounds, lights, stuff. Not much different than the atmosphere doing the same. Humans know very little about the atmosphere surrounding the Earth. Who knows.

edit: a lot of these sound like malfunctioning freight cars being dragged on the rails.

lol, one of them is playing the sound track from War of the Worlds...

Edited by ReconRat

Red state. Check it out, good movie.

These are obviously notes from Gabriel's horn, signaling the ...idk I don't read fairy tales. When investigated thoroughly, all 'supernatural' phenomena have a natural explanation, be it hoax, rail car or burgeoning trombone enthusiast.

• Upvote 1