2005 Shadow Aero 750, only 11,500 miles, new tires, etc. $3,500 - Marysville, OH

DGTL GRL

2005 Shadow Aero 750 Brand new tires, recently flushed fluids, new plugs, quick release windshield, bags, k&n air filter, relocated tail lights to accommodate larger bags, rear Honda carrier, includes the passenger seat (not shown in pic). Only 11,500 miles. Never laid down. Dowco Guardian Cover included. No mechanical issues. Runs great!!!!!! $3,500.

Contact sixone4four99fivezero17  Jim

post-11255-0-85152000-1403468881_thumb.j

post-11255-0-80283800-1403468894_thumb.j

post-11255-0-23931000-1403468904_thumb.j

Jim and Christine are good people. This is a nice bike.

Hopefully selling to get another bike.

GLWS!!!

:hello:

Yep.. looking into a Victory Kingpin Tourer

Thanks! Yep, she's my baby.. but I think it's time to give someone else the opportunity to enjoy her. :)

Wow. Super clean and looks to be set up for to put some miles on.

Yep! She's a beauty! I love this dang bike! lol 

Just wanting something to keep up with the hubby's street glide and do some long haul trips on. 

She's been very good to me though! Couldn't of asked for a better first bike!

gallery_4020_378_1369457170_4251.jpg

btw---- this is what the bike looked like when I got it. This was taken in June of 2009. I bought it from John Hinderer Honda. 

As you can see she's got a lot more going on now then she did back then! 

So serious question because I know NOTHING about cruisers but know my wife and I want one sometime and I would use it to commute.  Will this carry a 220lb dude and 150lb women at highway speeds?  Wife is 5 8 and Im 5 11 if that matters. 

Because I know she would love this color scheme and setup.  Oh and is it loud, has to be loud?

So serious question because I know NOTHING about cruisers but know my wife and I want one sometime and I would use it to commute.  Will this carry a 220lb dude and 150lb women at highway speeds?  Wife is 5 8 and Im 5 11 if that matters. 

Because I know she would love this color scheme and setup.  Oh and is it loud, has to be loud?

I had the same bike in the Shadow version. So same frame, tires, suspension and engine....just different fenders and trim. It's not that loud but it is super easy to hole saw the exhaust and take out the last stage baffles and then it is loud and sounds good. Minor adjustment to the idle richness screws and you are done with it. I never did it, I am not the loud type, but I have heard a bunch of them and they sound good. If you want crazy loud there is a guy in CBus that makes custom straight pipes for them.

I am 150, wife is skinny too. We did a lot of two up on it, but I would not run it two up on a long haul trip. It's pretty hard on you one up on a long haul trip. But a few hours here and there two up it will be fine. So day trips, no problem. Multi day out of state trips I would say no.  At highway speeds it will buzz a fair amount. Putting a smaller sprocket on the back is cheap easy and solves that problem, you will not notice any low end loss with the sprocket change. It's the most popular mod on that bike, everyone does it.

Super fun to drive as a cruiser, very peppy and will snap around corners...lots of ground clearance. It's a great bike, they are bullet proof. Nothing ever goes wrong with them.

I can't say it's super loud. It did get much throatier when I put the k&n on it.

It does have a great rumble though.. my husband used to be jealous of my bike's rumble when he had his VTX.

I only rode on it single so that's why I removed the back seat (which I still have).

ALRIGHTY------------- LISTEN UP PEOPLE----

Since I have nothing but love for Ohio Riders and I've met a great bunch of people here.. I'm going to make this offer ONLY for the people here in Ohio Riders because I want to see it 'go to a good home' or whatever sounds good. lol

$3,000 FIRM!!!

The tires are BRAND SPANKING NEW. The bike was well taken care of. I used to get plenty of compliments on it.. HECK, look up above in this thread if you need further proof. People know me, know my bike.

$3k! Who's the lucky person going to be? :)

:riding: