unOFFICIAL FALL Epic Ride - Saturday September 27

DerekClouser

Derek and crew FYI

56 is closed just after the 278 turn to Nelsonville. dont know when it will be open down to 691 also the construction traffic light is still set up at Coonville on 56. warn the guy that almost bowling pined you on the video.

FWTW Some Detour Options

Shorter: 56 to 278N to 685 to 78

Longer: 56 to 278s to 50E to 356 to 56 to 691

I am sure I will be down that way again before your ride to check.

Brian

• Upvote 1

Derek and crew FYI

56 is closed just after the 278 turn to Nelsonville. dont know when it will be open down to 691 also the construction traffic light is still set up at Coonville on 56. warn the guy that almost bowling pined you on the video.

FWTW Some Detour Options

Shorter: 56 to 278N to 685 to 78

Longer: 56 to 278s to 50E to 356 to 56 to 691

I am sure I will be down that way again before your ride to check.

Brian

Yes I took a trip down there last weekend, to get a shakedown ride on the new bike. Contemplating best detour with whaler.

Appreciate the heads up

Ahahaha..... I thought you wrote "trailer" down. I'm sorry, man. :lol:

I will probably do what I did last year, but maybe skip the Lodi meetup and just find the group in Coshocton. If this is what I do, then we can meet in Bolivar and take OH-93/83 into Coshocton.

This is all determined by a few things. First being the group meets in Coshocton this time. Second.... I just watched my cursor blink for about 3 minutes. I forgot what I was going to type and now I think it's bedtime.

Awww... But who will offer to warm my hands at BP? And who will follow me thru the fog and almost hit an Amish buggy with me??? I feel soooo much sadness now... :(

• Upvote 1

I know :( but I am no where in motorcycle shape to make a down and back like that on the Daytona. I haven't attempted to stretch it's legs on a longer ride yet. Haven't seen one pop up since I got it.

Sent from my iPhone.

Listen up Tim-O. If my old ass can ride from the Iron Horse Lodge in North Carolina to Lordstown in one swoop on my Super Hawk surely you can do this. Good way to find out what you need to work on in the comfort department. As far as your ass goes----don't wear your BVD's. The seams will feel like you are sitting on stones after awhile. Get some cycling shorts. Powder the shit out of your bits. Like your gonna roll out some pizza. Baby powder works but Anti Monkey Butt Powder is the bomb. As far as trailering goes......we can hook it to my Wing and you can ride Bitch down and feed me grapes and rub my shoulders. It will be fun. People will stare in wonderment. Get this ride in your head and make it happen. I miss you.
  • Upvote 2

Listen up Tim-O. If my old ass can ride from the Iron Horse Lodge in North Carolina to Lordstown in one swoop on my Super Hawk surely you can do this. Good way to find out what you need to work on in the comfort department. As far as your ass goes----don't wear your BVD's. The seams will feel like you are sitting on stones after awhile. Get some cycling shorts. Powder the shit out of your bits. Like your gonna roll out some pizza. Baby powder works but Anti Monkey Butt Powder is the bomb. As far as trailering goes......we can hook it to my Wing and you can ride Bitch down and feed me grapes and rub my shoulders. It will be fun. People will stare in wonderment. Get this ride in your head and make it happen. I miss you.

I got a couple pairs of Ghey looking compression short to wear on long rides. Works great, and keeps the boys from finding they're way between the seat and your ass. If this ain't a problem for you yet wait 20 years. lol
  • Upvote 1

So for this NEO group that'll all be riding down (including you, Tim) do ppl generally take back roads for more twisties, or just slab it to make better time?

Definitely not slabbing

Running 83 into Coshocton, then 541 to 79, 79 to; 16, Brownsville Rd which turns to 668, then 93 to Logan.

http://tinyurl.com/n5bebaz

Hahaha I've already got the compression shorts on lock. Been doing that for a while.

Sent from my iPhone.

No slab for me. I don't know about the rest of you.

Oh geeze if we took the slab all the way down I'd definitely be hurting lol. At least this way I can watch all of you disappear into the distance until I find you at the next stop sign.

Sent from my iPhone.

Oh geeze if we took the slab all the way down I'd definitely be hurting lol. At least this way I can watch all of you disappear into the distance until I find you at the next stop sign.

Sent from my iPhone.

As long as you are safe, I don't care how long you take.

I think some of these guys can vouch I am nowhere near the quickest but I sure do have a good head on my shoulders.

I'm now trying to see how I can pull off some of this maintenance I need to do to the bike to get it tip top for this ride. I was going to put off some of it until winter but a ride like this, some of this crap has to get done for my peace of mind.

Sent from my iPhone.