saturday 10/11 season finale

NinjaDoc

IF the chances of rain is next to none i am planning on heading down and back up for my usual visit to Ohio :D IF sunday clears up i might stay back and ride the next day. OR return saturday itself. This might be the last ride for 2014 :(

Only saturday with no rain

Rochester hills Mi > detroit Mi> Toledo Oh > bowling green OH > fostoria OH > shelby OH > loundonville OH > Millersburg OH> coshocton OH >Caldwell OH and return

IF saturday and sunday clear

Rochester hills Mi > detroit Mi> Toledo Oh > bowling green OH > fostoria OH > shelby OH > loundonville OH > Millersburg OH> coshocton OH > caldwell > woodsfeild > marietta> waterford > glouster > Athens (stay around here )  and sunday return

If rain on both days

Bed> breakfast > garage > change oil > wash bike > battery tender

If any one around these areas interested in joining for any part of the trip plz pm me, we can plan on time and spot etc.

Ended up spending the day in michigan itself

Edited by NinjaDoc

Awesome, hopefully the day stays clean and I get a good call tonight. Whaler can u pm ur number, I can txt you the details and final plans by tonight. Jerry u gonna be fine on that whale. We go med - med fast at best

Edited by NinjaDoc

Awesome, hopefully the day stays clean and I get a good call tonight. Whaler can u pm ur number, I can txt you the details and final plans by tonight. Jerry u gonna be fine on that whale. We go med+15mph - med fast +15mph at best

Fixed

Whatever he says it is, add 15mph lol

Sent from my iPhone.

Fixed

hhahahah if i had the physical strength i am just about ready to move to a gold wing, thats how much i like speed :D

I can meet in Caldwell and ride to Athens if you decide to go the long route. Just need a meet time and spot in Caldwell. PM sent.

Brian2

Brian, as of now sunday looks bad, so planning to head back saturday itself. Possibly just upto caldwell and return as sunlight and warmth doesnt last much :(