2013 Felt Nine Sport 29er mountain bike

MeefZah

Ohio sales only unless you want to come get it or arrange a meeting closer to me....

I bought this used Felt Nine Sport 29er bike recently. I'm not really using it, and frankly, when I do ride a bicycle it's just around town and this thing isn't really an "around town" sort of bike. I'll just keep wearing out my 10 year old piece of crap Giant hybrid.

This bike is a 2013 model, 17.5" frame, 29" wheels, hardtail, adjustable Rox Shox front suspension with lockout, hydraulic disc brakes front and rear, 27 speed (3/9), quick release wheels and seat. Beyond that I'm embarrassed to say I know preciously little about this bike. The photos should explain anything else, and, of course, if you are looking at this post you probably are a bicycle aficionado anyway so you may already know the details.

This bike was ridden off road and has some scrapes and such consistent with that. Everything is straight and unmolested and the bike rides well. The only thing I would comment on that is "wrong" is that the rear brake squeals / screeches in use.

Comes with toe clips (strap style) not shown in pics.

$325 OBO or would consider trades for....?  Glock 9mm stuff?  Bike stuff?  

I'm near Canton and can come about 50 miles to meet in state buyers or would deliver it within 250 miles for a mileage based fee.

IMG_4924%5B2%5D-XL.jpg

IMG_4921%5B1%5D-XL.jpg

• 3 weeks later...