This should be "best of Craigslist" add

silentcropduster

2007 Toyota Corolla - $5000 (Uhrichsville)

< >

2007 Toyota Corolla

condition: good

cylinders: 4 cylinders

drive: fwd

fuel: gas

odometer: 170000

paint color: brown

size: compact

title status: clean

transmission: automatic

type: sedan

Let's call this the "my wife is a well-meaning idiot and my stepdaughter is a stupid snizz" sale.

See, my well meaning wife buys this car for my ungrateful, narcissistic, selfish, unemployed, lazy, piece of crap step daughter (side note, she's also a total sloot, and had a baby at 17, but hey, in 21st century America it's understandable that a kid might not understand that screwing = babies). I told her, I freaking TOLD her, "don't do this, your kid is an a-hole, she is going to make you regret this"... but what do I know, right?

So this borderline mentally retarded woman-child then proceeds to thank her mother for this kind and benevolent gift of a $5,000 car by repeatedly and chronically disrespecting her, disrespecting the household rules; and then most recently calling her mom the "c" word, telling her she wished she would die, and then making the ultimate mistake of telling mom that she doesn't want to live here anymore and to "F--- your car!!!!" Oh, and check this out: getting a job was a condition for having the car. So what does "brain trust" do? She gets a job at Express Packaging, doesn't show up on the first day (and incredibly they don't fire her but let her come in the next day!!!???) and then she walks out halfway through the work day because "people were being mean" to her!!!!

Well, Leah Marburger, "F--- your car", indeed. And, while we're at it, F--- YOU! You have been an insolent and vile little thing as long as I've known you. You are an ugly, ugly person. I hope you have a lousy life and that you are kicked in the face at every turn by fate, because that would be hilariously appropriate. Now, you no longer have a place to live, and you no longer have a car. Why? Because you're evicted and the car is for sale. Bye!!!!!!!!!!! Y'all don't come back soon, ya'hear?

This is, by the way, a totally serious ad. The car is really for sale.

Anyway, let's get off my stepdaughter (because she has a line of dudes waiting to get on), and let's address this car for sale.

2007 Toyota Corolla. Auto, 4 cyl, keyless entry, AM FM CD, PDL, PW, PM, AC, ABS, airbags, cloth interior, cruise. Basically full featured, and everything works. Brakes are good. Tires are matching and about 75%. Battery is good.

All basic maintenance done per specs, all more significant maintenance (ie water pump, timing belt) done within a few thousand miles of specs. Currently up to spec on it's maintenance, and it needs nothing.

170,000 miles.

Comes with 3 original keys, keyless entry fob, and manual. Clear Ohio NON SALVAGE title in hand and ready to go. Clean CarFax... no accidents.

We bought this from my wife's co-worker and that person was the original owner and OCD about maintenance. That person sold this car only because she bought a 2015 Corolla and the dealer offered her like next to nothing in trade. It blue books for over $6000, maybe take off a few hundred for the "cosmetic issues" noted below.

Downsides: it is missing one hubcap, another hubcap has the "Toyota" icon broken off, wheels are rusty underneath the hubcaps, missing a trim panel where the factory fog lights would go if it had fog lights (black cover panel), one interior cubby has a loose door and it occasionally falls open by itself. Oh, and you might catch some awful STD from touching the seats because, let's be honest here, I have no idea what (who?) she did in there. But I'll throw in a full detailing and that should kill any herpasyphillaids that may be lingering.

I feel the need to reiterate that this is a serious ad, and this car is really for sale. I didn't just write this to slam my stepdaughter. That's just a nice bonus.

Shoot me an email, call, or text me if you want to discuss the car; come and test drive it, whatever.

Bottom line: good car, bad person.

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I'll freely admit it was my ad.  Didn't realize it got cross posted here until someone on a ride told me earlier today so I figured I'd check in.

The ad was taken down because the car sold... however, before it was taken down, I made sure through disseminating it to everyone I knew, that it got to the little urchin in question.  She apparently went fucking apeshit, but hey, that's someone else's problem now.   The blunt truth is often an ugly thing, and if she found the description to be disrespectful, maybe she should modify her cunt-baggish behavior to something more appropriate.

Sometimes the best thing you could do for a person, is to let 'em know exactly how their actions are perceived by others.  Even if they don't change their behavior about it, you've hopefully firewalled yourself and your family a little.

• Upvote 2