What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Connie14 said:

Did you put the Wing down???

Nope, just road around a lot. We got enough rain up here Saturday night that I was ok with the minimal salt that was left on the roads. Fake Spring is over now, not looking like I will be able to get on it again for a few weeks.

On 3/8/2022 at 3:46 PM, Tonik said:

Nope, just road around a lot. We got enough rain up here Saturday night that I was ok with the minimal salt that was left on the roads. Fake Spring is over now, not looking like I will be able to get on it again for a few weeks.

I'll buy you lunch if you let me take your bike for a spin.  My daughters have signed off on the potential switch to the new Wing.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Connie14 said:

I'll buy you lunch if you let me take your bike for a spin.  My daughters have signed off on the potential switch to the new Wing.

You don't have to buy me anything my friend. Any time man! I am pretty flexible on when and where as long as the weather isn't total shit.

Now, a handy I won't turn down.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Connie14 said:

You might as well save yourself some time and start finding one. You’ll own one shortly after riding one 😂

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

You might as well save yourself some time and start finding one. You’ll own one shortly after riding one 😂

This is true. Current record for someone test riding mine until the down payment was made is 4 days.

• Beer 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

Yep. Rode Jim's on a Monday. Drove to northern Illinois on Friday to pick it up. If I could find a deal like the one I made with mine, I'd have another in the garage tomorrow. 

Right now new they are hard to find and often selling for over MSRP.

That's a pretty decent deal in today's market. I paid $21,500 for mine, paid $900 for the 5 year extended (8 year total) warranty and got 60 months @ .9% for a brand new 2018 Tour model. 

Those deals are long gone. Thank you to the ignorant slag that crashed into us last year. 

Also pick these up go to Manards Three settings USB chargeable heated gloves maybe I’ll take a ride tomorrow on my bike since it’s snowing three settings USB chargeable heated gloves maybe I’ll take a ride tomorrow on my bike since it’s snowing they’re on clearance $29.99

image.jpg

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, marlboro man said:

Also pick these up go to Manards Three settings USB chargeable heated gloves maybe I’ll take a ride tomorrow on my bike since it’s snowing three settings USB chargeable heated gloves maybe I’ll take a ride tomorrow on my bike since it’s snowing they’re on clearance $29.99

https://www.menards.com/main/storeAvailability.html?iid=7429806126392280&yard=3273

• Upvote 2