What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got my front brakes straightened out on the Concours. Last year I was sensing some pulsing. I was a cheapskate and bought some flea bay rotors. Still had pulsing just a different sensation. I even tried changing out the front bearings thinking maybe there was an issue there. Nope the issue was the cheap eBay rotors. I need to stop being a cheapskate. I slapped on these Bike Master rotors and she stops smooth as can be. 

oQ3ocTj.jpg

Got my EPM Performance Hyperpro rear shock back from free rebuild last mo. So today I serviced/inspected my front suspension with it's race tech innards.

Getting ready for the next warm Sat./Sun. to ride the Southern Ohio Adventure Loop

https://www.advrider.com/f/threads/ive-got-s-o-a-l.1402955/

Fork Service.JPG

Edited by B-Mac
  • Upvote 2

I did all the yearly maintenance. Swapped out foot boards and rear passenger pegs to black (love how it looks). Gave it a good detail. The next week I spiral fractured my leg and the surgeon is saying no ridding this year. I just look longingly at my bike every time I go out to the garage.

It's life and all good but damn lol.

Install a phone holder and mount Total money spent nine dollars it was for a Samsung phone but my phone sits in there iPhone 11pro Which is the same size as an iPhone 6

E2B5F64B-80F4-46C1-BC5C-1120595C35D4.jpeg

Edited by marlboro man
  • Upvote 1