What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Great Ride with Big Ohio today. 9am blasted out to Marietta on 550. Then did a section of ADV riding in Washington and Monroe Co. Lunch in Matamoras. Then back thru Noble Co. and Blasted home on SR78. 200 plus miles. Saw a LOT of flood damage and repair on all roads. Thanks Steve for riding along. Great Day.
Big Ohio, Marietta-00-00-49-534.jpg Big Ohio, Marietta-00-01-26-419.jpg Big Ohio, Marietta-00-01-29-732.jpg Big Ohio, Marietta-00-01-32-892.jpg Big Ohio, Marietta-00-02-07-540.jpg Big Ohio, Marietta-00-02-26-199.jpg Big Ohio, Marietta-00-06-17-408.jpg Big Ohio, Marietta-00-10-10-825.jpg
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Pauly said:

I know it isn't driving a shiny car at 20mph in a parade, but I work with what I have. 

😂

I hadn't even watched it tbh. Did just now though. Every time I see a biker passing around curves, on a double yellow, etc, it makes me think about all those, "look twice, save a life!" bumper stickers and lol. Happened a LOT when we live in the Hocking Hills. A few times shit happened. Just...dumb.

Not here to battle though. You do you.

Edited by Otis Nice
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Otis Nice said:

😂

I hadn't even watched it tbh. Did just now though. Every time I see a biker passing around curves, on a double yellow, etc, it makes me think about all those, "look twice, save a life!" bumper stickers and lol. Happened a LOT when we live in the Hocking Hills. A few times shit happened. Just...dumb.

Double yellows are for slow ass cars…

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Otis Nice said:

😂

No worries. I don't make passes if I can't see through the entire corner or corners. I had all day in both cases. If I had stayed behind them I would not be back yet to type this response. Cars are just that slow. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Howabusa said:

Double yellows are for slow ass cars…

Yeah, I know the rule of law disagrees, but being able to zoom from 35mph to 60 and stay on line through the entire corner should be sufficiently adequate demonstration to nullify a law so grossly misapplied to vehicles and operators that know how to get down the road. Not my fault my crotch has a rocket under it and I can pilot it like a fiend. I just play the cards I am dealt. 

:dunno:

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Pauly said:

Yeah, I know the rule of law disagrees, but being able to zoom from 35mph to 60 and stay on line through the entire corner should be sufficiently adequate demonstration to nullify a law so grossly misapplied to vehicles and operators that know how to get down the road. Not my fault my crotch has a rocket under it and I can pilot it like a fiend. I just play the cards I am dealt. 

:dunno:

The Georgia State Trooper sure didn't see it that way when @2talltim and I got our performance awards on blood mountain. Granted, we probably made over a dozen dick passes before that :lol:

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

The Georgia State Trooper sure didn't see it that way when @2talltim and I got our performance awards on blood mountain. Granted, we probably made over a dozen dick passes before that :lol:

Dick pass is Tim’s middle name!

11 hours ago, B-Mac said:

Oil/Filter/Rear Tire change. Ready for PA. trip.

100_1023.JPG

Where ya goin in PA?  Wife has been wanting to see falling waters and the shanksville monument. 

Sold the Concours through Craigslist. I would’ve never thought it would go through there over marketplace.

W1Fd0KA.jpg

Edited by durk
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1