What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished My 100K service on my Honda Ridgeline Bike Transport vehicle. T & Serp belt & Tensioners, W.Pump,plugs,all fluids. I have done two prior on my 2006 But......... This time it, "Kicked my ass" on the gravel driveway with stands. Up-Down, on my back, on my knees, on step ladder bent over inn the engine compartment over and over again. I am getting to old for this shit. But it's nice to save the money for motorcycle fun and being retired I should just STFU and get shit done and be happy,

100K Service.JPG

• Like 1
  • Beer 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/26/2022 at 11:29 AM, B-Mac said:

Finished My 100K service on my Honda Ridgeline Bike Transport vehicle. T & Serp belt & Tensioners, W.Pump,plugs,all fluids. I have done two prior on my 2006 But......... This time it, "Kicked my ass" on the gravel driveway with stands. Up-Down, on my back, on my knees, on step ladder bent over inn the engine compartment over and over again. I am getting to old for this shit. But it's nice to save the money for motorcycle fun and being retired I should just STFU and get shit done and be happy,

100K Service.JPG

I had a 100k mile service performed on my Ridgeline earlier this year.  Thanks for confirming that I should pay someone else to do it.  I don't have the time, patience, or skill to perform it myself. 

1 hour ago, Connie14 said:

I had a 100k mile service performed on my Ridgeline earlier this year.  Thanks for confirming that I should pay someone else to do it.  I don't have the time, patience, or skill to perform it myself.

I will most likely have it done by a shop next 100k.

Edited by B-Mac
?

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Where the hell do you put your luggage and wife for a two week trip to Colorado on that thing?

Everything goes under the bungee net or it stays behind - that includes the wife.  Since I took off the pillion footpegs, nobody wants to be a pillion anymore.

On Wed. Spyder Wife and I enjoyed a overnight at Hawks Nest Lodge, WVa. Returned Thur.  The Trip started with two $15.00 parking meter tickets at Union Street Diner "Breakfast Run". We went inside and were removing our gear at the table and I see the parking dude outside doing his thing and I run out to inquire. I inform him that we just arrived and I need to get change. He stated that I could have used a card. WTF? I then told him what I thought of him as a human ginger. My wife called Athens when we arrived home to load up or packs and depart to WVa. and they told her the tickets stand and that I had verbally accosted the young man. Life go's on.

1..JPG

2...JPG

3...JPG

4..JPG

5...JPG

Edited by B-Mac
  • Beer 1
  • Upvote 1