2016 Epic Ride Video

NinjaDoc

Doc thanks for sharing. This was great to watch and forget about the 18-24 inches of snow I have outside my door. It was great to see a post from you. I thought maybe you had an intervention or something after confessing your addiction to the forum. 

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the video Doc!  This really helped to put me back at that ride and forget that it's snowing outside, at least for 10 minutes anyway.  Seems like yesterday we were all riding together, I cant wait for the spring Epic ride, hope to see you there as always Doc!

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, durk said:

Doc thanks for sharing. This was great to watch and forget about the 18-24 inches of snow I have outside my door. It was great to see a post from you. I thought maybe you had an intervention or something after confessing your addiction to the forum. 

haha once we stay off its easier to do that, and at the same once i start posting its to hard to stay off. :D like right now 

12 hours ago, what said:

Nice one Doc, sad I couldn't make it to this one. You're showing me just how lazy I am by actually putting effort into editing your footage together. :p

oh no way, i really really enjoyed all the videos you posted from fall trip. Was very jealous and at the same time  very happy to see some riding in this freaking cold. there is something about these unedited videos. Unedited is the way to go these days as people are fed up with all sort of fancy garnish on videos. If i ever get good sound recording with no wind noise thats what i be doing all day every day. 

1 hour ago, NinjaDoc said:

haha once we stay off its easier to do that, and at the same once i start posting its to hard to stay off. :D like right now 

oh no way, i really really enjoyed all the videos you posted from fall trip. Was very jealous and at the same time  very happy to see some riding in this freaking cold. there is something about these unedited videos. Unedited is the way to go these days as people are fed up with all sort of fancy garnish on videos. If i ever get good sound recording with no wind noise thats what i be doing all day every day. 

Hah, thanks. I'm actually surprised at the lack of wind noise in my videos. Im pretty sure the chest mount is at just the right height to sit behind the tiny safe-zone my fly screen creates with slow moving air.

On December 11, 2016 at 10:37 PM, o-no-moto said:

Awesome doc. All group ride videos should turn out like this. I am a little partial of it because i was the bike you was following in the last 15 sec of the video. But awesome job man.

I was really having fun once I got behind u and @Hellmutt he was throwing the big sprint around and wicked up good pace. Wished I could just stay there and finished the ride, i should have done that, instead I took the wrong turn went and waited in some road where no one was supposed to show up :D 

• Upvote 2

Great job @NinjaDoc, even if it didn't turn out like you'd imagined.  Wish more had come out ( hence my comment "where is everyone?" ) to enjoy the good company, the awesome weather that day, and especially the ride.  Still, a decent turnout.  Felt good to be back at Logan and riding some familiar routes.

• Upvote 1

On 12/13/2016 at 7:51 PM, Hellmutt said:

Great job @NinjaDoc, even if it didn't turn out like you'd imagined.  Wish more had come out ( hence my comment "where is everyone?" ) to enjoy the good company, the awesome weather that day, and especially the ride.  Still, a decent turnout.  Felt good to be back at Logan and riding some familiar routes.

Indeed it was a great day, I was really split in mind about not riding and enjoying the day full and standing around corners hehe

next year I plan on just heading out with first group get their video a bit. Drop out and wait for second group to come by ride with them then drop out and keep doing this and have most on cam :) 

• 1 month later...

Thanks for making and posting this video guys!  It is sad for me to say that here in michigan the only "group riding" that happens is at either Grattan or Gingerman trackdays!

"where is everyone" is what I say when I look back at all the ppl I met years ago that I never see anymore out riding, etc!

I have to ride 400 MILES to a different state just to find a group of sport riders to ride with! lol

I'm sooo looking forward to coming out for this years ride and any other ohio rides I can attend!!! :)