So I did a thing..guess the thing.

2talltim

26 minutes ago, GSX-Sam said:

Z1000?

Ding ding ding!!

I told you it would be easy.

Still on the road bringing it back from Michigan got a pretty good deal on it lots of nice mods post up more pictures when I get it unloaded tomorrow and title transferred

20180826_195644.thumb.jpg.6351f8b081bdf803e5b3c5e209a7c02d.jpg

Edited by 2talltim
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JustinNck1 said:

Sportbike guys are buying Sport Touring bikes and Sport Touring guys are buying sport bikes. The world is upside down...:lol:

The grass is always greener. #1 rule, New is always better. Does Hoblick still have the rsv4?

Edited by motocat12

6 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

Nice bike... Almost pulled the trigger on a '13 before going with the Honda... Awesome bikes, love the white 

I like the white and orange too. But the deal on this one was too good. I got it for a little under book with about $2k worth of farkles on with all the original parts too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

Very nice bike.

FYI: Ivan has a new re-flash for this bike without the need for a PCV now.

I have the Ivan flash and a PCV, Love it.

It has a arrow 4 into one race header and a SP engineering muffler. Now the guy I bought it from didn't do the work, the previous owner did. He did not know if it was tuned or flashed or not. I think it runs a tad lean but it does not throw any codes or lights with the exahst valve and O2 sensor removed. So that tells me they had to have done something I just don't know what.  What are you thoughts on that?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 2talltim said:

It has a arrow 4 into one race header and a SP engineering muffler. Now the guy I bought it from didn't do the work, the previous owner did. He did not know if it was tuned or flashed or not. I think it runs a tad lean but it does not throw any codes or lights with the exahst valve and O2 sensor removed. So that tells me they had to have done something I just don't know what.  What are you thoughts on that?

It's my understanding that 2013 Z1K in the USA should not have O2 sensor installed in the Exhaust. You have a full aftermarket exhaust system so removal of the exhaust servo valve system can be fooled with a servo buddy/Exhaust Servo Eliminator (ESE)  or reprogrammed in the re-flash. If for instance this bike's original owner just installed a full exhaust and a ESE I would think it would not run well throughout the power band unless it had a PCV and or re flash. I also have an air box mod with block off plates installed and a different air filter. I have mapped my PCV  for more mid-range since I am old and don't do much high rpm work or banging the rev limiter for attention in traffic. I guess you will have to take a close look at the bike and see what was done and go from there. Good luck and enjoy the ZZZZZZ. PM me if I can be of any help or provide you with any information. I have a service manual also for numbers and tech shit.

B.

http://www.ivansperformanceproducts.com/2010z1000.htm

https://www.healtech-electronics.com/products/

Edited by B-Mac
  • Beer 1

So I just added up the list of farkles and stuff the bike came with and the total was $3100. And that dosnt include any intake stuff, tune or things I dont know about. Or the T-rex front and rear stands I gave him $100 for.

• Like 1