Leo Intro

Leon614

Hello all,

I bought my first bike in September 2017, I always thought bikes were cool but never bought one until last year. I ride a Grom for now and I'm going to be upgrading very soon. Just joining this forum so I can be up to date with Ohio laws and events. Hope to make some friends along the way also.

Ninja, the Grom seemed like a good idea until I took it out on the roads. I quickly realized the straight roads we find here in Columbus aren't a good match for Groms. Southwest Ohio is just a bit far out for my Grom, maybe with a bigger bike I could make the trip on a Saturday. Thinking about picking up an MT07 or CB500F. Maybe CB650F?

Tim, I live in the westside outerbelt of Columbus.

Edited by Leon614

On 3/26/2019 at 8:57 AM, Leon614 said:

Ninja, the Grom seemed like a good idea until I took it out on the roads. I quickly realized the straight roads we find here in Columbus aren't a good match for Groms. Southwest Ohio is just a bit far out for my Grom, maybe with a bigger bike I could make the trip on a Saturday. Thinking about picking up an MT07 or CB500F. Maybe CB650F?

Tim, I live in the westside outerbelt of Columbus.

The MT07 would be a good choice unless you are fat bastard like me.  

• 3 months later...