Bridgestone Batllax T30 EVO F & R tires (new)

ScubaCinci

I bought these a month or so after I got my S1000XR when Bridgestone was having that rebate fiasco where some were getting double rebates thinking I might get a deal. These are the same tires that came stock on my bike. I’ve decided to try some other tires and don’t want these to sit around for another season or two. The tires perform really well, plenty sticky...I buzzed around the gap with them in the rain and dry with @Tonik with no issues. I've gotten about 4500 miles on them and are now getting a little thin so I'm going to re-shoe before taking any trips this year. 

I've had them in the shrink wrap stored in my cool, dry climate controlled basement. Brand new, still in the wrap (I pulled the front out for the side wall pic). Sizes:

120/70 ZR 17 58W

190/55 ZR 17 75W

Date code says 1515 (15th week, 2015). 

You can expect to pay retail well over $300 for the pair. I'm asking $150 with local pickup (or I can meet partway). Priced to sell, I don't feel like having a long, drawn out sale.

B672C23C-56C1-4314-A22D-8C308373EA39.jpeg

56414963-8B8E-4F37-A5B1-5159E73E96E1.jpeg

187FAB76-068B-412A-8CDB-AAD54A810B16.jpeg

Edited by ScubaCinci

You are right they will fit my bike, killer price too. If I was going to make a trip to California I would buy them in a heartbeat. When the stock rear wore out I replaced the rear with one of these. I hated the stock tires and this was only mildly better than that. They moved all over the place and never could find grip that I could depend on. Now to be fair to the tire I only managed to get 3,000 miles out of either one so I might have been pushing them past their intended purpose. I know plenty of people that really like that tire and I really like their sport tires so it's not a brand thing for me, it's just that using these sport touring tires as a sport bike tire doesn't do them any justice.

Thanks for thinking of me but right now I'm a pass on them.

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, ScubaCinci said:

I still have these...

It’s a stretch, but any chance you’re heading towards Cleveland or even farther Northeast anytime?

15 hours ago, durk said:

It’s a stretch, but any chance you’re heading towards Cleveland or even farther Northeast anytime?

I can meet around N. Columbus some time, I can always use a trip to the Pony. My schedule is pretty flexible.

• 3 months later...
  • Pauly locked this topic