2020 Wayne Thread???

M_Quick

• 1 month later...

Trails opened the middle of the month. My son and I are going to try and make it June the 6th. Both of my 700's have expired tags, so I'm hoping that's not a issue. I wish the camp grounds were open already...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, oldschoolsdime92 said:

Went to buy tags today and was surprised they aren't offering online sales currently. Shoot. 

I called the State Forest Rangers office, and was told there not busting balls over tags, but get a trail pass. Trying to head out there soon...

On 7/11/2020 at 9:23 AM, M_Quick said:

I called the State Forest Rangers office, and was told there not busting balls over tags, but get a trail pass. Trying to head out there soon...

Trail pass is what I meant-  Is this what I need? I thought for sure I read yesterday I could not buy them online.  I've never ridden Wayne, but I really want to check it out. 

https://www.pay.gov/public/form/entry/101/

If you are driving/riding south on sr33 stop at the Valero Gas station in Rockbridge. Right off sr33 and purchese your trail pass.

10730 Jackson st. Rockbridge, OH. 43149  740 380-1808

Also during your stop top off with fuel, gas is cheaper than in Logan & Nelsonville. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, M_Quick said:

I always stop at the Sunoco gas station by clear creek road. Isn't the Valero on the left side of road when traveling south?

Yes it is.