Forum happenings

mello dude

So what's the real story with Casper, Tonik and Pauly??

Trump's new online new directive of site owners are now liable for all things anybody posts killing things? (Normally a Dem would do that...)

Or......?

--- baby crickets are growing...

Edited by mello dude

11 hours ago, Howabusa said:

I believe that Casper pissed Tonik off. And then they both disappeared. Casper’s life drastically changed a while ago. I am waiting for this site to disappear.

Not sure what changed here.... @Casper and @Tonik have been pissing each other off for years. And @Pauly has been ducking the man since I met him. :lol:

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, snot said:

Well that would suck if the forum went away.

I hope whatever is going on works out for the best.

Agree with that, but I have noticed activity seems to be contracting.......

Isn't Casper the owner of the site? Will he give up here, it costs bucks to keep a forum going.

Really would hate for this place to fold. I'm on 6 or 7 other mc forums and they are all very active.. trip reports, bike builds, vendors, tech info, mods, custom stuff, I even make VFR parts for sale. 

Edited by mello dude

6 hours ago, mello dude said:

Membership fee?

Also noticed Tim hasn't posted in awhile too....

This is true. I'm working nights now on a new job title at work and can't just hang out on my work station computer all day anymore. Plus been kinda bust at home with family and haven't rode much since July. Things should be back to normal in about a month.

11 hours ago, mello dude said:

Really would hate for this place to fold. I'm on 6 or 7 other mc forums and they are all very active.. trip reports, bike builds, vendors, tech info, mods, custom stuff, I even make VFR parts for sale. 

The politics are killing the forum... IMO. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Tonik said:

Wish you had told me that sooner. I just spent today riding WV with him. I could have beat his ass or something if I had known.

You will notice that I said, I believe. That’s because I didn’t know for sure if that was true. 

Edited by Howabusa

1 hour ago, Howabusa said:

You will notice that I said, I believe. That’s because I didn’t know for sure if that was true. 

i wanna know what did or didn't happen that made you think they hated each other.  this fan-fic ain't gonna write itself haha