so apparently amercian citizens are the same as isis

serpentracer

11 hours ago, Tonik said:

Jesus man, they murdered police officers, planted pipe bombs, tried to over throw the election results and thus over throw the legitimate president elect.

So yea, they are terrorists by any sane definition of the word. Textbook definition.

Were there terrorists 4 years ago? over 200 arrested 6 police injured. If there were equal police blocking both times it could have been the same or worse. 

Monkey see monkey do.

Edited by motocat12

This will ALL be taken care of by Susan Rice, heading up the Domestic Policy Council with DNI, DHS, FBI support.

The NEW threat "Domestic Extremism" 

To identify all the domestic terrorism threats, quantify the risks, develop a plan to disrupt and follow through on that plan with multiple agencies working in concert.

America, "It's over Johnny"

RIDE SAFE!

Com. Goals.pdf

Edited by B-Mac

18 hours ago, Tonik said:

Jesus man, they murdered police officers, planted pipe bombs, tried to over throw the election results and thus over throw the legitimate president elect.

So yea, they are terrorists by any sane definition of the word. Textbook definition.

that's the ok for me but not for thee mindset....   I'm not defending anyone at the captiol protest.  but it was mostly peaceful.  the left had terrorized cities all summer and they were encouraged to keep doing it by the government on the left.  but now that one shows up on their turf they call in the army.   but these are allowed to keep happening with impunity,

Edited by serpentracer
  • Upvote 2

Not going to take sides on this one except to note the media coverage of both sides has been less than even handed.
It does seem to show that the media leans a bit Democrat, yes even Fox since they were bought out.
No matter which side your on I'm betting on a very interesting next few years.

Anyone that supports any politician or political party to this level is the antithesis of what America was built on. The two party system isn't here for you and I anymore, it's only point is to continue to fleece Americans and line the pockets of those that have manipulated their way in to positions of power

Every last one of them needs to go and be replaced while getting rid of the two party system 

• Upvote 4

On 1/27/2021 at 2:37 PM, Bad324 said:

Every last one of them needs to go and be replaced while getting rid of the two party system 

Are you proposing a 1 party system or a more than 2 party system to get rid of the grifters?

58 minutes ago, jschaf said:

Are you proposing a 1 party system or a more than 2 party system to get rid of the grifters?

I am proposing news that would be fun to watch...... Imagine what it would have been like if Bush would have been vice to Obama or Hillary vice the last 4....

In truth it might force them to actually due what is best for the US and not their own agendas and parties.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, jschaf said:

I propose no parties where they can all team up and fuck over everyone else.

Actual independent, representatives of the voters that have strict term limits and not career politicians is my preference.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Bad324 said:

I propose no parties where they can all team up and fuck over everyone else.

Actual independent, representatives of the voters that have strict term limits and not career politicians is my preference.

I’ve heard term limits from multiple people and I keep thinking to myself we can make that happen. When these folks that have been sucking off the system for too long come up for re-election, vote them out. The problem is most won’t vote for the other party. I’m not sure why that is because it seems to me neither side is really concerned about your average Joe. Both sides say they are, but they’re really just concerned about your vote. I feel the riots and the capital building are a prime example. When businesses were being looted and burned I personally didn’t see much concern. It seemed as though the attitude was well people are people and they’ll do what they do. Then when the crap landed on their front door step, it was time to hold these punks accountable for their actions. Maybe it’s just my perspective but I didn’t see anybody combing through videos to hold those that looted and destroyed businesses accountable. I have no problem holding those that invaded the capital accountable. I just wish all were held accountable. 

• Upvote 2

On 1/29/2021 at 10:56 PM, durk said:

I’ve heard term limits from multiple people and I keep thinking to myself we can make that happen. When these folks that have been sucking off the system for too long come up for re-election, vote them out. The problem is most won’t vote for the other party. 

and that's exactly why the two party system needs to go. Groupthink is out of control in so many aspects of this country and it's citizens.

Edited by Bad324

On 1/30/2021 at 11:18 AM, AreYouSerious? said:

Disruptive, true. 

Yet, a textbook case of why you don't let the patient run the asylum.

But sometimes it is the doctor that is crazy. 

There are too many different rules. For instance in Ohio a felon can not vote, but they can in other states, why? The rules should be the same from state to state.... Otherwise we are not "United" but divided. Same for taxes, some states dont have state tax, just sales tax (TN). If weed is legal in one it should be all. If murder = death in one it should all. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 9:33 PM, Tonik said:

To follow up on the policeman part - Sicknick’s brother told ProPublica shortly after the riot that he had heard from Sicknick about pepper spray, and that the family was told he had a blood clot and a stroke.