What happened to the colors!!??

Casper

Needed to do a software update for the site. Old theme didn't work with new software. I'll fix it soon-ish. For the meantime, we'll be rocking the default blue theme. Same with some of the plugins. They'll be back. 

40 minutes ago, Tonik said:

If there is a free easy to put in dark theme that would be cool too.

Scroll to the bottom of any page. Click "Theme". You should see a few options there. 

6 minutes ago, Casper said:

Scroll to the bottom of any page. Click "Theme". You should see a few options there. 

I looked just before I posted that and didn't see it but there it is now. Damn old people.

39 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I looked just before I posted that and didn't see it but there it is now. Damn old people.

Yup. You're just old and blind. Or I just added it because you asked. ;) 

10 hours ago, Casper said:

Needed to do a software update for the site. Old theme didn't work with new software. I'll fix it soon-ish. For the meantime, we'll be rocking the default blue theme. Same with some of the plugins. They'll be back. 

When you click on a thread that has a new post it no longer goes to the first unread.

16 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Can't edit my own posts.

Moderator actions for the thread are there, but nothing on individual posts is available.

Do you see the three dots? Click it. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 10.09.20 AM.png

Struggling with the new streams. Prior to the update my stream would show me threads in order of last updated. Now it shows them broken down into individual posts. So one thread that got 4 new posts since my last visit is shown 4 times. Which seems pretty silly. Any ideas anyone?

Screenshot 2021-05-07 085054.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Struggling with the new streams. Prior to the update my stream would show me threads in order of last updated. Now it shows them broken down into individual posts. So one thread that got 4 new posts since my last visit is shown 4 times. Which seems pretty silly. Any ideas anyone?

Interesting. That shouldn't have changed. I'll take a look when I get some free time. 

19 minutes ago, Casper said:

Interesting. That shouldn't have changed. I'll take a look when I get some free time. 

Thanks man, you are all right despite what @Howabusa says.

Edited by Tonik

16 minutes ago, snot said:

Wtf is Dumpster? All the threads are from different categories... But this is ORdN so I guess if it doesn't make since then it is "fixed".....

Dumpster is where old crap posts go to die. Not something that rises to the level that a mod would remove it but not worth cluttering up the other areas with.

Several sub forums were discontinued, so those posts are in there now.

Probably should have been some sort of announcement. Consider this that announcement. :lol:

Edited by Tonik

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Dumpster is where old crap posts go to die. Not something that rises to the level that a mod would remove it but not worth cluttering up the other areas with.

Several sub forums were discontinued, so those posts are in there now.

Probably should have been some sort of announcement. Consider this that announcement. :lol:

Close. That's Dumpster Fire in our mods/admins section. 

Off-topic was renamed Dumpster, and all the off-topic forums were consolidated into it. They're still there, still open, etc. 

• 3 weeks later...