Barber Small Bore, June 4-6 2021

B-Mac

56 minutes ago, what said:

A buddy will be going with his CRF110/grom hybrid build to promote his company but I will not be there. Headed to the one at Deal's Gap the weekend of 6/12 however.

I’ll be there 7-13 (Townsend)

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, rawlins87 said:

I’ll be there 7-13 (Townsend)

I got a room at a hotel in Townsend. I'll probably spend most of my time at the gap, not really too interested in drag races and stuff.

47 minutes ago, what said:

I got a room at a hotel in Townsend. I'll probably spend most of my time at the gap, not really too interested in drag races and stuff.

Same for the gap. 
but I’ll be at the drags too. 
our cabin is right near the last gas station on the east side of town. If you wanna ride or we usually get dinner in Gatlinburg a few nights.

42 minutes ago, rawlins87 said:

Same for the gap. 
but I’ll be at the drags too. 
our cabin is right near the last gas station on the east side of town. If you wanna ride or we usually get dinner in Gatlinburg a few nights.

Cool man good to know. Yeah my grom isn't really set up for street riding any sort of distance so I'll probably be trailering it over to the gap from Townsend each day. We may tag along for dinner or something though via the toaster.