Hypothetical question.

Tonik

22 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

You are correct. I read the story wrong. I now have a better picture of what took place. The BMW guy probably lacks much riding experience, he was frustrated riding along with the Goldwing guy because the BMW is too tall for him, the jealousy takes over and hijacks people's brains when performing complex tasks.  

I guess it was a matter of numbers. 3 BMWs and 1 Goldwing, so it was statistically more likely a BMW owner would be a dumbass.

Edited by Tonik

And another thing. What kind of group leader has you stop at some hole in the wall crap gas station when just a few miles down the road is a gas station that has CBD and adult toys?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pauly said:

Could have used that extra 2 gallons of fuel capacity Matt didn't know he had. 

True! 

4 hours ago, Tonik said:

He was still almost out of gas due to bad advice from you. How big a tank is, while empty, is pretty damn irrelevant.

Matt: Right now I got 5 gallons of air in there.

Pauly: No you don't, you have 7 gallons of air.

Me: :facepalm:

Also true lol

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

And another thing. What kind of group leader has you stop at some hole in the wall crap gas station when just a few miles down the road is a gas station that has CBD and adult toys?

What!!!??? We skipped the adult toys?!?! 

And another thing. I am waiting for a pump and a different BMW rider finishes and decides he has to be ATGATT for the 10 foot trip from the pump to were we are parking for our break. Gets all his stuff on, gets on the bike and decides his glove straps are not right...so he readjusts them.

15 hours ago, Tonik said:

And another thing. I am waiting for a pump and a different BMW rider finishes and decides he has to be ATGATT for the 10 foot trip from the pump to were we are parking for our break. Gets all his stuff on, gets on the bike and decides his glove straps are not right...so he readjusts them.

This wasn't me was it? I'm oblivious 

19 hours ago, Tonik said:

I felt like a squid wearing my helmet on the top of my head to be fair.