Saturday 8-7-21 ride

durk

As long as the weather is good I plan to be @ the New Concord Marathon gas station right on 83 by 10:30. I’ll probably be on the CBR, but I may ride the Concours. We'll see who all is interested in riding. If anybody wants to catch me on my way down chime in. I'll essentially be making my way from Lisbon. I'm not planning to loop back to New Concord. More than likely I’ll be running my normal route. 83-78-377-676 or 550-26-260S-800-26-537-260N-145-800-22-9-home.  Feel free to split off whenever it's best for you. Pace will be medium to medium fast. Let me know if you’re interested

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Gpaw said:

I can meet you in givers at the pitt stop. What time?

I’ll be there around 8:15 or a little before is my guess. 

15 minutes ago, FatWilbur said:

I would like to join 

Do you want to just meet in New Corcord? We could possibly adjust and meet in Carrollton if @Gpaw is good with it if you want to extend your ride time. 

2 hours ago, durk said:

Do you want to just meet in New Corcord? We could possibly adjust and meet in Carrollton if @Gpaw is good with it if you want to extend your ride time. 

I can meet in Carrollton, assuming @Gpaw is good with it... what time do you think you will be there?  

9 hours ago, FatWilbur said:

I can meet in Carrollton, assuming @Gpaw is good with it... what time do you think you will be there?  

Pete we can plan on 8:45ish. Rick and I can still meet in Gavers and swing through Carrollton. @Muckles you can meet either place if you like. 

Durk,

Question from the back of class, corner seat by the window. Have you ever continued west on 78 to 555 at Ringgold and road the new paved section of 555 to Chesterhill? it adds 12min/6miles from your normal route turn at 78/377.

B-Mac..jpg

1 hour ago, B-Mac said:

Durk,

Question from the back of class, corner seat by the window. Have you ever continued west on 78 to 555 at Ringgold and road the new paved section of 555 to Chesterhill? it adds 12min/6miles from your normal route turn at 78/377.

B-Mac..jpg

I have. I prefer 377, however. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, durk said:

I have. I prefer 377, however. 

I know, I have followed you a few time on 337 and you always have a big smile when you get to Chesterhill village.😀

and..... that's a good thing.

• Upvote 3