Whhhaaattt Is it?

2talltim

Since everyone loves this game so much (thanks @NinjaDoc) let's play again. Guess my new bike!

Today I picked up a new steed. And NO! the Connie isn't going anywhere. The new ride is like comparing Apples to Onions vs the Connie. It's slower, has less pistons, but the Connie's pistons are smaller. I will say it is brand new and it's my first ever brand new bike and the first time I've ever financed any bike. 

Let's start there. If noone gets it ill post a picture clue later.

If you already know don't ruin it. Only 3 of you low life's know what it is already..lol

2 hours ago, B-Mac said:

Tim, How much do you weight in with gear and a day ride worth of snacks.

I'm 250 nekid. I understand the klr is a little soft. Also know that thrashing offroad is not what I initially plan on doing. I got the KLR vs more powerful bikes because I literally just want to tractor around on it. Gravel roads, blm fire roads ect. I do not need a perfectly set up suspension till I feel I'm ready to take bigger leaps on it. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

I'm 250 nekid. I understand the klr is a little soft. Also know that thrashing offroad is not what I initially plan on doing. I got the KLR vs more powerful bikes because I literally just want to tractor around on it. Gravel roads, blm fire roads ect. I do not need a perfectly set up suspension till I feel I'm ready to take bigger leaps on it. 

With what you have stated, I think that bike will meet your current needs plus you have great fire roads just south of you. Give a shout if you need a wing man, I have a shitload of routes below I-70. I have been spending a lot of time in East Ohio just south of Woodsfield, Love the gas/oil routes. I am planning a possible trip down to Talladega National Forest next week for two day's of adventure stuff, (72deg's)  Stay Safe. B.

• 3 weeks later...