Any interest in Spring Epic Ride

durk

Just what the title says. I’m not even sure we could get more than 10 riders together. We’ll see who all chimes in. I know the Epic is where I met most of the guys I know on here and think it would be great to meet up with those guys again and possibly some new riders as well. I would definitely need some help with some lead and sweep riders.  Where are all the old threads for the Epic Rides? I think they used to be grouped together in a subcategory. Maybe they’re still there and I just missed it. 

• Upvote 2

On 12/20/2021 at 10:06 AM, Pauly said:

If this forum exists come Spring. Looks like it's been abandoned by it's Administrator with all the spam making its way through. 

Or we could text Ben and say hey Ben we are getting hit with spam how about we set up an approval process for new members like most other forums have. Then he would say I can do that and then we would get it done in a few days.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been busy riding in Florida and wanted to see if people are FINALLY over the covid scare. I thought I might arrange a dinner in February of March to get together and discuss planning a Spring Epic ride.   

• Upvote 1

On 1/27/2022 at 10:46 AM, ricer1 said:

I have been busy riding in Florida and wanted to see if people are FINALLY over the covid scare. I thought I might arrange a dinner in February of March to get together and discuss planning a Spring Epic ride.   

I might be able to actually make it to a dinner. Not too busy now that my daughters are no longer in sports.