scored a new pistol for half off retail.

serpentracer

15 hours ago, zx3vfr said:

also way to fund a terrorist state that has a shit track record of human rights. 

😒Way to bring unneeded politics into a conversation.  I guess I should throw out my Russian guns because of their terrible politics, my German guns because Nazi's, my British guns because of the colonial atrocities they have committed over the past thousand + years.  Chinese guns, nope.  You better throw away that USA made hi-point because of our own human rights violations for the past 245 years.  If you can't separate the quality of a product made by a corporation from the politics of the country it's located in I don't know what to tell ya.

@serpentracer,  You'll have to let us know how it shoots.  I haven't had a chance to see one in person yet but at that price it's an interesting find.  Good luck with it and a big thumbs up on the deal you got.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Uncle Punk said:

Speaking of politics. Anyone hear about Ukraine? 

Yeah. They're fucked. The Russians have taken (checks notes) Chernobyl for some fucking reason. What possible strategic value could a decommissioned nuclear catastrophy have? 

On 2/23/2022 at 11:23 PM, vf1000ride said:

😒Way to bring unneeded politics into a conversation.  I guess I should throw out my Russian guns because of their terrible politics, my German guns because Nazi's, my British guns because of the colonial atrocities they have committed over the past thousand + years.  Chinese guns, nope.  You better throw away that USA made hi-point because of our own human rights violations for the past 245 years.  If you can't separate the quality of a product made by a corporation from the politics of the country it's located in I don't know what to tell ya.

@serpentracer,  You'll have to let us know how it shoots.  I haven't had a chance to see one in person yet but at that price it's an interesting find.  Good luck with it and a big thumbs up on the deal you got.

Aww did your vag get hurt?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2022 at 7:11 AM, zx3vfr said:

also way to fund a terrorist state that has a shit track record of human rights. 

you talking about turkey? where 99% of shot guns come from now?  not sure of your claims. have any info to back that up?

Edited by serpentracer