The peoples convoy

marlboro man

was in the convoy for a little bit because I believe Governments been doing over reach past couple years and don’t believe in most of the bullshit of the Mandates and list can go on stuff in my daily life that is a struggle  because of Government overreach not for the people . Found some good motorcycle roads  in Maryland rt16 & rt456 & Tons of stuff in Pennsylvania too . got a crappy video there was a lot more people than I took a video of though ://youtu.be/8Rh7WLyz7qA

Edited by marlboro man

Met a couple from Montana driving a big a$$ Ford diesel pickup this morning here along the Lake Shore.  They were on the way home from the DC freedom convoy.    Apparently a few of the organizers who raised funds to help participants pay for fuel absconded with the money and left many of the truckers holding the bag, so to speak.   These folks said they knew it was time to leave when Ted Cruz showed up.  🙄😂

Ah.. Ted Cruz. Nothing says "Vote For Me" like bailing to a foreign resort when your constituency is left to freeze to death due to Texas' ever-failing, infrastructure. 

You know why they say "Don't Mess With Texas"? Because if you fuck with it, it is likely to break. Talk about bailing wire and duct tape... :eek: 

Edited by Pauly
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Wahoo said:

Met a couple from Montana driving a big a$$ Ford diesel pickup this morning here along the Lake Shore.  They were on the way home from the DC freedom convoy.    Apparently a few of the organizers who raised funds to help participants pay for fuel absconded with the money and left many of the truckers holding the bag, so to speak.   These folks said they knew it was time to leave when Ted Cruz showed up.  🙄😂

I don’t know if I would Donate funds I don’t believe they’ve only Raised raised $1600 On their website hope Maybe they’re recounting with some lawyers https://thepeoplesconvoy.org/  On the other hand my little brother’s been fired from 2 hospitals And he said yesterday at the  Akron Children’s Hospital They’re still shorthanded Same thing With a Couple of nurse customers they got fired I’m not against the vaccine But you can’t just fire people Or keep putting fear in the people imagine being a kid nowadays I never seen so many people with signs that say F@ck Must be a lot of soap being used Or they just let Billy spell his first word.

8 hours ago, Pauly said:

I'm going to make my own convoy and anyone that cannot finish a complete sentence without spitting into a Mt. Dew bottle has to ride in the back. 

My brother Gump will be Shotgun

Edited by marlboro man