Veypor VR2 and VIR laptimer

wendellcrain

I have a Veypor VR2 that I purchased used and I have tried it on the track, but unfortunately my endurance team does not seem to like the distraction of the gauge. I have had it installed on my 2000 SV650 so the harness will have some marks from the connections. It has not been in any rain (I don't know if that is an issue with this model or not).

As a separate item (or you could purchase both) I have a VIR laptimer to connect to the VR2 or Veypor. It picks up an infrared beacon placed alongside the track and will give you your laptimes. It will store them for later download too.

I would like to see $200 for the VR2 and $50 for the VIR, not including shipping. Or make me an offer. I really can not think of anything I need in trade, but you never know.

Thanks!

Thanks! Nice ZX -- My son has a 2002 that he custom painted purple with silver lightning bolts. And we are putting together a 2005 ZZR 600 for my daughter's HS graduation. Haven't found a decent set of plastics for a reasonable price yet. Figured to wait until she gets used to riding on the street, then look at getting and painting a new set.

Thanks! Nice ZX -- My son has a 2002 that he custom painted purple with silver lightning bolts. And we are putting together a 2005 ZZR 600 for my daughter's HS graduation. Haven't found a decent set of plastics for a reasonable price yet. Figured to wait until she gets used to riding on the street, then look at getting and painting a new set.

Thank you. These bikes rock. If you've got an extra upper fairing stay for the 05 ZZR you can feel free to let me know!

i have a kawi it came with a lap timer :lol:

Your kawi came with a stopwatch,,, NOT a lap timer.

These pick up Infra Red signals from a transmitter located along the track to give you your exact time within 1/1000th of a sec. And you dont have to push a button every lap.

Thank you. These bikes rock. If you've got an extra upper fairing stay for the 05 ZZR you can feel free to let me know!

I will check what I've got. I think I have one from my son's bike. It may have some damage though. It would be the older style that loops up from beside the tank.

I will check what I've got. I think I have one from my son's bike. It may have some damage though. It would be the older style that loops up from beside the tank.

I've got two of them. Trying to get rid of that sucker. I'm probably going to end up fabricating one this winter if I can't find one for a good price. I want the 05-08 ZZR style.

I've got two of them. Trying to get rid of that sucker. I'm probably going to end up fabricating one this winter if I can't find one for a good price. I want the 05-08 ZZR style.

My son wants to change the older one he has for the newer style as well.