Where are they now?

Doug1647545489

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the originals. Have been around before CR, almost at the beginning of COFBA.

I started out sophmore year of highschool with no car. My first car was the malibu, and have since owned a grand prix gt, a supercharged xterra, the el camino, a honda 750, and now a bmw 540i.

Currently I'm a senior at OSU and have a great job with a mortgage lender. I'm hoping to graduate in the next year (god I hope...).

My first race with CR was against Doug in the Grand Am...I beat his money ass from a dig! :cool:

-Marc

Another oldie here.

Started back with CDSM meets at the radio shack.

First car was my beloved Reanult Fuego 2.2L I still <3 that car

A variety of beaters...in-between (Couple Volvo's Dodge Dynasty)

Since Then:

93 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - Sold

89 Daytona Shelby - Sold

04 Kia Spectra - Sold

88 Fiero GT - Current

03 Audi A6 2.7T -Current

90 Infiinity Q45 - Current

I've been around since before CR when we met out at Radio Shack and also on W Broad amoung other places. That was right after I got out of the Air Force........damn that was a long time ago.

Then:

90 Black MKIII Supra Turbo

90 Gold Civic (vtec wheels :D)

87 Maroon MKIII Supra Turbo

91 Red n/a MR2

87 Redish RX-7 TII (I got from my ex)

Now:

92 Red Jetta

86 Flat Black GTI

Now I live up in Lima, and it sucks. But I'm also tossing around the idea of moving back to Columbus this summer.

Hrmm... dont know what member number i am...50?...been around a long time... I keep up with the board, just dont post much since leaving Cbus..been around 5 years on the 23rd...

Started out with a Twin turbo 300zx...went through a couple of those and various family cars, now I drive an 05 GTO as my DD and still have a 91 Twin turbo 300zx..but Im moving more into the bike scene now with an 04 R1.....

Tom

Been around for quite a while, joined in Febuary 2002.

Then:

Working at Meijer

66 Plymouth Sattelite: I brought out a few times, raced a cellica out at the old Broad St industrial place

86 Pontiac Parisenne: Anyone remember the forced induction via Toro? The transmission from this car still lives on in my Brick.

72 Honda CB350, 73 CB 450, keep dust off the floor.

Since then:

Bought the 83 Brick

Parted the 86 Pontiac

Worked at NTB

Bought the CR Whore (The shitstiva)

Tour in the sand box with the 1st infantry division

Got married

Aquired 76 F-150

Now:

Full time Army for the Ohio Natl Guard

83 Brick has a 455, runs good as a daily.

The Plymouth is still collecting dust.

Bikes are still collecting dust

Parts from the F-150 are for sale in here somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
Started back with CDSM meets at the radio shack.

Yup, that's when I started hanging out, too. Original member of CR, original member of COFBA, had my 2000 Formula WS6 when it all started, sold it back in July 2005. Raced it a few times on the street: Jeff's IROC, TurboTrio's Laser, Renner's 300ZX, a few others here and there. Broke the stock rear at Norwalk in late 2002, I think. Some of you might remember my Galaxie convertible I had as well. I sold it in 2004 to buy my '86 Mustang GT. :nod:

I'm still working in IT as a software engineer, but I've managed to work my way up the chain a couple of levels.

If I had to sum up my early CR experience, it would be in these two words: "Two weeks"... :D

• 3 weeks later...

I am kind of old school. My CDSM join was obviously earlier.

Then: OSU Student with a 95 Talon TSi AWD

Now: International Inside Sales Superstar with an 06 Evo, 90 Talon TSi AWD (12.53), and pending sale 90 TSi

For as long as I have been around, I have met only a few dozen (non CDSM) posters.

Member 11 here. Was around before the board. Moved to columbus to go to OSU.

Damn, you just beat me in lol. I am #12 I believe. I remember Tommy and I going back and forth for a solid page about me destroying his TA in the little ol laser. I remember it being like the only thread on the entire forum lol.

Ahhhh the good ol days.

Jeff

I blew the motor in that racing some BMW on 270 out near my house with Jeff(Turbotrio) in the car, that was interesting!

I still remember walking around 270 in the rain looking for pieces of your pistons lol. We got walked by a stock 3-series and then to add insult to injury the poor Nisan imploded. Fun fun.

I still remember trying to get you to race the first time I met you. "No man, I dont street race" Not even 5 minutes later we are flying around 270 at 130mph lol.

Jeff