Where are they now?

Doug1647545489

Did you? Or, was it founded and then, shortly thereafter, it was renamed "DJ's Kitchen" to reflect your accomplisments therein. There, there, there, and there.

nope, i was the founder.

we used to have a room called "the flame room", but chris couldnt handle it, so they got rid of it for a while. i basically beat anthony over the head with a fish for about a month, and he relented. shortly thereafter, it was named "djs kitchen". that part was not my idea.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we used to have a room called "the flame room", but chris couldnt handle it

Wrong. We all decided to get rid of it, which I spearheaded because it's a stupid idea. I still stand by having a "flame room" being a stupid idea.

Marc, respect your elders, punk.

Wrong. We all decided to get rid of it, which I spearheaded because it's a stupid idea. I still stand by having a "flame room" being a stupid idea.

I don't consider you an elder due to the facts being (a) we are from the same generation and (b) share the same consumer demographic. Bitch. :)

-Marc

I think I am member 50 or something. I remember when it about 10-15 of us at krogers on east broad. I also remember racing Mike yetzer 3x from a dig out on 40. Fucking greatest time ever. :cool: That was a good night. I remember also racing everyone that came to krogers in the ole 98 C5 Vette with spray. I remember not losing to many races at all in that car from 40 rolls. Its sad to think back that a 414rwhp car would whip alot of people on here at that time. I remember racing Kyle in his 7 on 40 as well from a dig with anthony in his car and fowler in mine and beating him for the number 4or 5 spot on the old list we had. Then he proceeded to walk my ass from a roll right after that. Racing tony in his 7 from a 40 roll on 270 was fun too. Racing out in groveport, good times... I remember anthony coming up to my car in groveport after I got done racing Kyles saying, "Who are you?" like I was some masked hero or something. lol.

I remember not losing to many races at all in that car from 40 rolls.

I SMOKED YOUR ASS NOOB, HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW?!?

I was kind of late to the party, I guess. I came on to the scene around the time that the meets were getting really big at Kroger's on E. Broad. I knew of them through Brett (Renner) - we used to live at the same apartment complex. Anyway, at my first meet, Ricky says to me, "Hey, you should race this guy Sam, that should be a pretty good race." Come to find out, Sam and I knew of each other from back in the day, just hadn't ever met. Then we proceeded to race each other 473 times down 71. That was when I had the 03 Cobra.

I can also remember having flame wars with Eli, DJ, and Supra Mark - all at the same time. Those weren't pretty.

yeah whatever. i wish i still had the pm's from you asking me to stop calling you gay.

funny how its back now, eh?

respect your elders, bitch.

I can also remember having flame wars with Eli, DJ, and Supra Mark - all at the same time. Those weren't pretty.

doc, i must say, you got the newb flaming in spades, and came out smelling like roses. well done. too bad whatever you have isnt contagious.

doc, i must say, you got the newb flaming in spades, and came out smelling like roses. well done. too bad whatever you have isnt contagious.

It's became I'm Johnny to the fucking Brav, baby. :cool: LOL. Yeah, I got worked over a few times on CR. I was like, "Damn, there are some evil motherfuckers on here."

I still remember trying to get you to race the first time I met you. "No man, I dont street race" Not even 5 minutes later we are flying around 270 at 130mph lol.

Jeff

LOL, that made me laugh pretty good. :D

Who remembers Anthony racing some RX7 out at East Broad in his Z28, losing badly, then handing the keys to Mr. Dyno himself so he could show him how to drive? :lol: It wasn't long after that, I found Anthony's automatic Formula for him in Dayton... :)

LOL, that made me laugh pretty good. :D

Who remembers Anthony racing some RX7 out at East Broad in his Z28, losing badly, then handing the keys to Mr. Dyno himself so he could show him how to drive? :lol: It wasn't long after that, I found Anthony's automatic Formula for him in Dayton... :)

That was Alex in the Red Rx7.. I remember that. That was some funny shit.!

Man, I've been around for awhile but I dont remember The Doc.

I remember Sam and Brett (Renner) leaving myself and Cavalier Aaron in front of CompUSA after doing like 30 minutes of burnouts ;).

I remember yelling at Jeff Yetzer cause he kept calling people out with his car that wasn't done yet, with him screaming "2 weeks." He pm'd me and challenged me with his Maxima but it still would destroy my car.

I remember *most* of the boards ho's. The Debi thread was good....

My only claim to fame was the mac'n'cheese thread. Sorry Im done thinking about the past now.

Man, I've been around for awhile but I dont remember The Doc.

I remember Sam and Brett (Renner) leaving myself and Cavalier Aaron in front of CompUSA after doing like 30 minutes of burnouts ;).

I remember yelling at Jeff Yetzer cause he kept calling people out with his car that wasn't done yet, with him screaming "2 weeks." He pm'd me and challenged me with his Maxima but it still would destroy my car.

I remember *most* of the boards ho's. The Debi thread was good....

My only claim to fame was the mac'n'cheese thread. Sorry Im done thinking about the past now.

Lets not forget your raining crown as free supplier of pizza to CR

Who remembers Anthony racing some RX7 out at East Broad in his Z28, losing badly, then handing the keys to Mr. Dyno himself so he could show him how to drive? :lol:

I was riding shotty for that race in Anthonys car :)

After we hit about 60mph and Alex is catching up pretty quickly Brian and I are like mock-rowing to make the thing go faster lol. Brian nailed a good enough launch that we held him off though. Fun night.

I also remember how we started that race. Windows down Brian yells over "Do you want to honk or what?" and Alex yells back "Just go man, Ill catch ya!"

Brian looks over at me and yells back "Are you sure, because, no you wont!"

Good times...

Jeff

The funny thing is I was actually serious about the "2 Weeks" thing the first few times I told anyone. After that it was more of a running joke lol.

The ol Unicorn still owned Howards ass on video about 4 years ago now? Speaking of which, if anyone still has that, could they email it to me? We were just talking about that race last night and I havent seen it in YEARS.

Jeff

I swear I have met 50+ people just from racing them in the Laser way back when.

Howard -- Walked his ass in the supra (he kept getting out of it at 120-ish)

Brett -- Got my ass handed to me by his first Z

Mike M -- Walked his Stealth TT bad

Tommy -- Beat him over and over and over in his TA (Dig and Roll) :)

Zavier -- DESTROYED his FD back when it was still auto all around 270

Mark M -- Beat his AWD GSX from a dig :)

Nick P -- He spotted me like 20 cars and kicked my ass from a dig in his T-type

Adam -- Beat his LS1 ram-air TA out on 270 and been friends ever since

Phil -- Beat up on his Grand National from a roll. Got owned from a dig.

Brent -- Beat the Corrado from a roll a time or two

Anthony -- Walked his first Camaro all the way to Grove City lol

And on and on and on.

Funny story. The FedEx guy had come in about 10 times or so (to the new building) when he finally stops me while I am signing his little pad and says that I look familiar. I just kinda shrugged as I couldnt place him at all. "By any chance did you used to drive a red Eclipse or Talon or something a few years back?" I just started laughing. "Yep, actually I did. Why?" He starts laughing. "I knew that was you! You kicked my ass in my LT1 TA all the way to Charter one night and my friend that was riding with me STILL reminds me that I got my ass beat by that thing"

Im sure Linn has me beat by a mile in winning %, but the little ol laser held its own wayyyy back in the day lol.

Jeff

And on and on and on.

Funny story. The FedEx guy had come in about 10 times or so (to the new building) when he finally stops me while I am signing his little pad and says that I look familiar. I just kinda shrugged as I couldnt place him at all. "By any chance did you used to drive a red Eclipse or Talon or something a few years back?" I just started laughing. "Yep, actually I did. Why?" He starts laughing. "I knew that was you! You kicked my ass in my LT1 TA all the way to Charter one night and my friend that was riding with me STILL reminds me that I got my ass beat by that thing"

Im sure Linn has me beat by a mile in winning %, but the little ol laser held its own wayyyy back in the day lol.

Jeff

I should have taken ya up on that offer to race from a dig at Charter one night in my IROC. That may have been my only chance to beat the infamous Laser because I had no chance in hell on the highway when we did race, lol!

I almost posted something about the Mac n cheese thread. :)

Also, the first time I ever came out it was to Donatos. It was with Eric G, Berto was there too in his nasty little beater.

I think I am member 50 or something. I remember when it about 10-15 of us at krogers on east broad. I also remember racing Mike yetzer 3x from a dig out on 40. Fucking greatest time ever. :cool: That was a good night. I remember also racing everyone that came to krogers in the ole 98 C5 Vette with spray. I remember not losing to many races at all in that car from 40 rolls. Its sad to think back that a 414rwhp car would whip alot of people on here at that time. I remember racing Kyle in his 7 on 40 as well from a dig with anthony in his car and fowler in mine and beating him for the number 4or 5 spot on the old list we had. Then he proceeded to walk my ass from a roll right after that. Racing tony in his 7 from a 40 roll on 270 was fun too. Racing out in groveport, good times... I remember anthony coming up to my car in groveport after I got done racing Kyles saying, "Who are you?" like I was some masked hero or something. lol.

wasn't your first nitrous kit some stuff fowler pieced together from spare parts and random ebay stuff... One of the solenoids got stuck open at a gas station somewhere.....

And on and on and on.

Jeff

Nothing beats the good times we had just driving around in the laser when i was laid off with me handling the video camera and trying to entice people to race that thing. :LOL

And I won a few of those races with the Laser bitch!

And I won a few of those races with the Laser bitch!

Remember our "Flagger" asking you how many cars you were giving me out at Charter? LOL. I remember you yelling at him for 5 minutes while we just sat there. After the race we pulled back in to park and he walks up to me and says "He just let you win right?" LOL.

Jeff