Where are they now?

Doug1647545489

I think I am member 50 or something. I remember when it about 10-15 of us at krogers on east broad. I also remember racing Mike yetzer 3x from a dig out on 40. Fucking greatest time ever. :cool: That was a good night. I remember also racing everyone that came to krogers in the ole 98 C5 Vette with spray. I remember not losing to many races at all in that car from 40 rolls. Its sad to think back that a 414rwhp car would whip alot of people on here at that time. I remember racing Kyle in his 7 on 40 as well from a dig with anthony in his car and fowler in mine and beating him for the number 4or 5 spot on the old list we had. Then he proceeded to walk my ass from a roll right after that. Racing tony in his 7 from a 40 roll on 270 was fun too. Racing out in groveport, good times... I remember anthony coming up to my car in groveport after I got done racing Kyles saying, "Who are you?" like I was some masked hero or something. lol.

I'll never forget that night.

I remember you honked, and i launched the shit out of that car. after my 2-3 shift, i thought you had stopped racing you were so far back. The funny thing is neither of us would let up. I think you ended up passing me at 130 or somewhere in there. great times!!!!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember our "Flagger" asking you how many cars you were giving me out at Charter? LOL. I remember you yelling at him for 5 minutes while we just sat there. After the race we pulled back in to park and he walks up to me and says "He just let you win right?" LOL.

Jeff

Haha yeah those were the days.

You should of never sold that thing or the MR2 for that matter.

The original "Turbo Prick" member #34. The T-type.

The Buick NEVER lost, when I owned it. There once was a debate about a sprayed E55, but the car had long been out of my possession, and was starting to have been run ragged. I remember spotting jeff 20 from a dig. I had to spot people just to race. I will never forget Jaron, with his "alcohol-turbo-nitrous-supercharged-stroker-whateverthefuck" Trans am. Got called out, and turned around and went home. Sad. just sad. I think he was the laughing stock for quite some time. Charter was my favorite place. Kids today have no clue. It was all ruined when F&F movie came out.

I remember having 4 TVs and 16 people at my apartment playing Halo until the sun came up. Good times. That was probably the last time I touched a video game console.

Now, I just have my truck and my harley. 3 houses keep me busy, when I sell 2 of them, or decide if I want to rent them out, I'll buy another toy. Not a huge interest right now.

I remember spotting jeff 20 from a dig. I had to spot people just to race. I will never forget Jaron, with his "alcohol-turbo-nitrous-supercharged-stroker-whateverthefuck" Trans am. Got called out, and turned around and went home. Sad. just sad. I think he was the laughing stock for quite some time. .

You know what, I take that back, you didnt actually beat me that race like I said you did. You had made up 18 of the 20 cars you spotted me in the first 2 seconds and then you popped and IC pipe off before you passed me. I did win! LOL.

I was there the night Jaron wussed out. Did a nice long burn-out and just kept right on driving lol. It was funny and sad all at the same time.

Jeff

Yup, Sam was afraid to touch his car so I came out to fix it. Now we trade tech info :)

speaking of nitrous I'll never forget that night out on broad by kroger when my dakota backfired and you almost missed your pants becuase 6 feet of fire shot over the windshield..... I ended up with a 175 shot on that little V6 and it never missed a beat :)

You know what, I take that back, you didnt actually beat me that race like I said you did. You had made up 18 of the 20 cars you spotted me in the first 2 seconds and then you popped and IC pipe off before you passed me. I did win! LOL.

I was there the night Jaron wussed out. Did a nice long burn-out and just kept right on driving lol. It was funny and sad all at the same time.

Jeff

What about me racing that jackass with the mustang way out in bfe? My clutch blew apart and we had to talk our way out of a ticket to the po po.

It's not really old school, probably 3 summers ago, but anyone remember when I got called at like.... midnight to drive alllll the way out to Krogers from dublin to stop my friends from trying to fight Rigsby because he wouldn't show them what he had on his "stock v6" mustang? BAHAHAHAHAHA.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, you didnt touch anything, you just told me to pull the plug wires and injector plugs to start it without any spark or fuel to clean the cylinders out.. :p

That's not what he told me. Here's what I can recall from the AIM conversation:

DarkChameleon: "Sam is retarded."

JohnnyBravo: "Who is this?"

DarkChameleon: "Anthony Green."

JohnnyBravo: "Oh, hey, what's up, Anthony?"

DarkChameleon: "Sam doesn't know cars very well. I had to fix his C5 tonight."

JohnnyBravo: "How so?"

DarkChameleon: "Well, I had to pull the engine for him and then I installed a new cam."

JohnnyBravo: "Why are you telling me all of this?"

DarkChameleon: "I'm telling everyone."

JohnnyBravo: "You're weird, go away."

DarkChameleon: "LOL. Okay, bye!"

Lol, I think you need to examine yourself, John :D

I didn't touch Sam's car, I told him to do it in case it done blowed up :)

DarkChameleon: "Sam is retarded."

JohnnyBravo: "Oh, hey, what's up, Anthony?"

DarkChameleon: "Sam doesn't know cars very well. I had to fix his C5 tonight."

JohnnyBravo: "How so?"

DarkChameleon: "Well, I had to pull the engine for him and then I installed a new cam."

JohnnyBravo: "Why are you telling me all of this?"

DarkChameleon: "I'm telling everyone."

JohnnyBravo: "You're weird, go away."

DarkChameleon: "LOL. Okay, bye!"

DarkChameleon: "Sam is so hot right now"

JohnnyBravo: "Oh, hey, what's up, I totally agree"

DarkChameleon: "Sam is a hot little potato right now"

JohnnyBravo: "I would love to sexor him"

DarkChameleon: "You could come sexor me tonight if you want."

JohnnyBravo: "I am on my way"

DarkChameleon: "I'm calling Linn as well."

JohnnyBravo: "I so want buttseckss"

DarkChameleon: "I cant wait to see you drink my man juice"

Fixed...

Chiming in late, but who cares.

Jeff and Mike, I know you remember Mike laying the bike into the 3000 and then busting up his wrist pretty bad. Nick put he bike in his truck and then the cops showed up and blocked off the front so no one could leave. They didn't see anyone racing, but only because we just finish a run. The cops parked us bumper to bumper, and made us sit there for about 2 hours while they ran the info on each car. Towed 2 cars for expired tags and gave 20 of us verbal warnings. That was my second time out with the BMW.

I think they just let Mike go to the hospital or something, which was cool.

Chiming in late, but who cares.

Jeff and Mike, I know you remember Mike laying the bike into the 3000 and then busting up his wrist pretty bad. Nick put he bike in his truck and then the cops showed up and blocked off the front so no one could leave. They didn't see anyone racing, but only because we just finish a run. The cops parked us bumper to bumper, and made us sit there for about 2 hours while they ran the info on each car. Towed 2 cars for expired tags and gave 20 of us verbal warnings. That was my second time out with the BMW.

I think they just let Mike go to the hospital or something, which was cool.

You were there for that? Man, I don't remember you being that old school :D

That was an interesting night. Have you seen the place now? Not even close to being the same.

I went out there to race someone this year and drove right by it. It didn't look like I remembered. How many of you have your first race on video? Mine was there. It was against some kid the worked at MAG at the time in an Integra. Her's the vid. You may recognize some of the voices as Mike Mullen and Greg Powers. It was 1:30 in the morning and I was freezing. I remember being so nervous, I had never raced from a did and wasn't all that sure how to launch. I bet I watch this video 100 times that night. lol.

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/dsnowgod/?action=view&current=BimmervsIntegra.flv

I'm in the far lane.

What about the time the cops pulled another 20 of us over right after Scott in his accord and I ran. Scott and I where almost at the end of our run and Sam beat us down to the end cause the cops where coming. "That shit was orchestrated man." They let us all go w/ warnings, thank god. I can't remember what the cop said to Ricky (I think) and Supra Mark that they recorded and posted.

That was a scary/fun night.