Where are they now?

Doug1647545489

I worked there 05-19 and I was all over the floor. The last 4 years there I was in maintenance, but kind of on loan to the mcv and hrs lines (it was a weird arrangement). Honestly, I miss the people, but as far as work goes I am much happier now.

My father in-law worked there for 30 years or so. The one in worthington. He welded a/c units or some shit. Think he retired in '08 or so and passed away 10 years ago. Not sure if that's where you were at or whatever you did. I know its a pretty big company.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My father in-law worked there for 30 years or so. The one in worthington. He welded a/c units or some shit. Think he retired in '08 or so and passed away 10 years ago. Not sure if that's where you were at or whatever you did. I know its a pretty big company.

Yes, that's where I worked. That sucks to hear that he passed away so soon after retiring, sounds like he didn't have long to enjoy it.

Yes, that's where I worked. That sucks to hear that he passed away so soon after retiring, sounds like he didn't have long to enjoy it.

He was a quiet mean old bastard lol. Dave Severt. Drove a blue Ford F100 like an 80 or 81 way back in the day and then had a green 94 F150 long bed after that. Not sure if you knew him or not.

He was a quiet mean old bastard lol. Dave Severt. Drove a blue Ford F100 like an 80 or 81 way back in the day and then had a green 94 F150 long bed after that. Not sure if you knew him or not.

No, I didn't know him. My father may have, he worked there for 37 years, got laid off the same day I did.

I used to go to Liebert in Worthington back when I worked for Grainger in 2017ish. That cafeteria always smelled so damn good. The nurse lady there was cool as fuck, I think her name was Nadine or something like that.