Buick powered El Camino

kenny

Guest 614Streets
Ricky I am going to be at roosters at 4 but can't make it tonight to wrench , but I want to stop by and talk about this so I will try to catch you for a minute today.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest 614Streets

WOW. Today reminded me of the things we leave behind when we die , can carry the thought of our life.

I had recieved a call from Ken Carr a couple weeks ago about what my thoughts would be on working on a customer car involving a GN swap into a Elcamino. Things like would I like to come down and discuss Ideas and would I have interest in doing the mechanical swap over.

Well today I went down to his shop in Orient to snap some photos of my car before it is painted. After we finished talking about my car and other cars we began talkin a little bit about the black Elcamino inside the shop. Somewhere 10 minutes into discussion Ken mentioned that the original owner was killed and that a brother of the man named Jesse had brought in the car. Emotions rush through my body as I exclaimed I knew exactly what El Camino I was looking at.

Jesse I got your number from Ken and called the house. Call me when you get back in town.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/27/l_3f542cdeb2644663ac13a92a721936bc.jpg

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/21/l_642a5e6830b04a08acb4895b63423e91.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
jesse and i have had a falling out due to things he has said about me and howard to his parents. this really hurt me because he but the blame on me for the car not being done when he would not let me work on it cause he took a cross country trip. i have known this family for 20 years and for him to lie about me to them hurt so i have washed my hands of all of this.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 5 years later...
On 1/6/2017 at 2:41 AM, smokin5s said:

It's been almost 6 years since the last update... what's going on with this? Hard to believe Kenny has been gone so long.

Was just thinking about him the other day, and the amount of trash he'd talk about my car if he were still here.