New Guy Moving to North Columbus

Septro

Noob smackdowns generally occur when noobs are dumbasses, you have steered far clear of that territory so far, the only smackdown you may recieve is on the track, and those come with :) :) :)

Perdy ride, great intro, and a great looking family to boot. Welcome.

More YouTube:

One of my first drag events with the car.. I may have to switch our the heavy ass cinder blocks for rims I have for some Kosei's and Hoosiers but I'll see what the wall is for the street tires/rims I have on.

Guest Removed

asking for a smack down..ok i'll try with even the good intro.

whats the difference between a BMW and a porcupine?

the prick's are on the inside!

what does BMW really stand for? Big Money Wasted!

Post pics of the wife, but no nudes..fail

j/k welcome to our forum!

^ She is nude.. I can see it just fine on my pc (nm that's my screensaver!).

.. Funny tho, all the modded 3series guys make fun of M3 guys for spending all that money and losing to us in the 1/4 mile. My Ohio plate is going to be M3HAHA - I should check if it's taken. lol

• Upvote 1

I... I'm just speechless. That was beautiful. You also have the car I love... and modded to make matters worse. Welcome, and for god's sake... +rep.

Also, read here if you can see it: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65856

Thanks for the heads up. I'm actually moving the week of Memorial day on the cross-country tour to Columbus.. I should be in town first week of June and will look for some Cars&Coffee meets then to introduce myself.

Too bad the 3series will be transported over there - Stuck with the Acura SUV to make the trek. I'll just whisper 'vroom-vroom' to pretend I'm going fast :)

• Upvote 1