Allow me to Introduce myself...

stariondriver75

I am not a guy who just has 1 certification claiming to be a "certed" tech. I have 9 ASE's. I am 22 yrs old, but dont let the age fool you. I am pretty knowledgeable in my field

i'd be impressed if ASE tests were hard, but since their not i'm not.

So I'm not the only one that thought the intro was a little.....

Anyway, welcome.

Welcome. I've been looking to hire a full time mechanic with a sick passion for rare-ish 80's Japanese cars to help keep my cars on the road. :-) jk

Nice Starion. That is a super rare interior. Is it a swap? I have never seen a silver Starion with Black and Tan.

Your Sentra sounds interesting. I don't think I would want to take one in the 11's though. Just me.

Quit sipping on the hatoraid, it was a good intro so leave the newb alone.

Quit being a pussy, the intro started with something begging for respect that is not deserved.

Nice intro apart from the lackluster BIO. I'd give you +rep, but it's neutral and ineffective.

Welcome to Cr we are all master mechanic's and date models and make 148k a year

I got a raise last month. :lolguy:

Nice intro, but I have to agree about the ASE tests. Maybe they have changed in the last decade and a half, but I passed them with next-to-no prep. The one thing that did make them "harder" was that the questions were worded strangely in my opinion, like they were written for young school-aged kids.