What websites do you visit? (For Automotive Content)

Fubar231

(Ive been seeing a lot of people post other forums, and if thats against the rules please let me know and i can update it and change it. I was trying to do more article based / video based websites, but if the CR Admins are ok with other forums in here ill link those together too)

I know theres a ton out there, but im curious as to what websites people on here visit for information/car videos etc. I know theres plenty more than whats listed, but im trying to get a good page together so we can all find new interesting sites to us.

(Also been thinking about if this gets kinda long or bigger i might section things instead of who posted it. Example Pics & Vids and make that a list, Forums and make that another list, Automotive Online Magazine & Article Websites etc. etc. If you guys would rather have that and it gets big enough ill change it.)

Fubar231

1) www.Youtube.com (TONS of channels, 1320Video, HighTechCorvette, Dragtimes, BayAreaRacing, ThatRacingChannel, Full Boost, CarThrottle, nyce1s, ActiveHoodRich, and MANY more!)

2) www.StreetFire.net

3) www.BangShift.com

4) www.CarThrottle.com

5) www.SpeedSociety.com

6) www.lsxTV.com (Part of powerTV, also has stangtv and many others)

7) www.Jalopnik.com

8) www.MotorTrend.com

9) www.ToyotaNation.com (Toyota forums for more MK3 supras and others cars, not sure how active its been since i havn't been on it in a while)

10phone2

1) www.JalopyJournal.com

2) www.Pro-Touring.com (I haven't frequented the site much, but they have a few impressive as fuck fabrication builds... -10Phone2)

3) www.Cal-Look.com

Chief8one

1) www.GrassRootsMotorsports.com

2) www.Miata.met

Doc

1) www.6SpeedOnline (From Doc's mouth "is good for owners' opinions on high-end cars")

2) www.BringATrailer.com

(From Doc's Mouth "great entertainment if you're into offbeat vehicles ")

(From NinoBrown's mouth "Bringatrailer.com is a Great site, my brother bought a 1965 Honda s600 off of there last year ")

NineBrown

1) www.TurboBullet.com

2) www.SpeedHunters.com

3) www.The510realm.com (Assuming its a Datsun 510 forum)

4) www.Community.Ratsun.net

Zeitgeist57

1) www.AutoBlog.com

2) www.TheTruthAboutCars.com (From Zeitgeist's mouth "Good automotive marketplace information."

ForeverMaker

1) https://forums.corvetteforum.com

Cordell

1) www.ls1tech.com (A website that is FULL of good people and TONS of LS Series engine information! Great resource tool!)

Bark

1) www.yellowbullet.com (Serious racers with high HP cars, Grudge racing, GREAT builds, etc. etc.)

2) www.SupraForums.com (GREAT supra forums for information, may be geared more towards JZ motors but has some 7M tech, also has a SubForum for a lot of the TX2k / Mile events)

Tractor

1) www.Ohio4x4.com (Ohio trails and such forum not real active)

2) www.SteelSoldiers.com (The International forum for all things military vehicle related, extremely active and informative)

damreds

From the Subaru world

1) www.centralohiosubarus.com

2) www.nasioc.com

3) www.legacyGT.com

4) www.dirtyimpreza.com

5) www.Clubwrx.com

6) www.rs25.com

7) www.i-club.com

8) www.i-wsti.com

9) www.ovr-SCCA.com (For Local Sanctioned Racing)

10) www.Crash.net (For Race News)

Nickey427

1) www.67-72chevytrucks.com

2) www.s10forum.com

3) The H.A.M.B.

4) www.performancetrucks.com

6SpeedS4

Euro Forums

1) Www.audizine.com (Good For Anything Audi)

2) Www.vwvortex.com

3) Www.audiworld.com

El Karacho

1) www.AutoNews.com (Great publication, definitely more the business side of things but I think they do a good jobs of keeping emotional hype out of their publications.)

Thorne

1) www.G35Driver.com

beatercamaro

RX7 Forums

1) http://www.rx7club.com

2) http://www.norotors.com

Edited by Fubar231

Did you mean miata.net?

I'm sure he did, that's a pretty active site, although a lot of it is not of interest to me.

I like CR, and LS1tech, but I get bored reading a bunch of people asking what seem like simple automotive questions since I work on cars all day, so even LS1tech gets old pretty quick. Since I'm not really into anything other then cars I don't frequent many sites. I sure as hell could care less what racer is doing what, unless that racer is me.

Updated again. At this point im just listing the forums people have linked (Trying to make sure there are no doubles, info on the site and what it is would be GREAT so i could go back and add to it and help myself categorize it.)

Example.

www.sitenamehere.com (Forum, About etc.)

Or something in the description at least saying if its a forum (Like CR!), or a site that posts articles (bangshift as an example) or a video website (like streetfire). Would help me organize it and other people know what it is quicker.