GUNS - DEAL ALERT Thread

Diamonds

Hi guys,

I am always looking at slickguns and other deal sites that have killer guns/accessory deals.

It might be a good idea to put those good deals in one thread (I know we have an ammo deal thread).

Please only post if its a really good deal. If this is "dumb" to the majority of people, then we can delete the thread.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a deal, better off building one and getting a better ar15 for less.

Or, getting an M&P15 for 585.00 shipped. That's about the cheapest AR15 you can get without buying some unnamed slickguns special.... like this...

http://www.slickguns.com/product/ar-15-rifle-223-556-nato-caliber-semi-auto-flat-top-rifle-w-m4-conture-barrel-30-round-mag-a

Disclaimer - I do not recommend buying a Moore's machining Ar15. I have read bad stuff about them.

I'm still waiting for 54r ammo to drop. No, I'm not holding my breath!

You do know that much of it comes from Russian, right?

This stuff is likely to skyrocket given the situation in the Ukraine and Obama's threats of sanctions and trade restrictions. If I were you, I'd stock up on 7.62x54r and 7.62x39 as you probably won't see significantly lower prices ever again.

You do know that much of it comes from Russian, right?

This stuff is likely to skyrocket given the situation in the Ukraine and Obama's threats of sanctions and trade restrictions. If I were you, I'd stock up on 7.62x54r and 7.62x39 as you probably won't see significantly lower prices ever again.

Oh I know, but my cheap won't allow me to buy any more as it creeps up. At this point it'd be cheaper to hoard what I do have and buy a different gun with cheaper ammo.

Good idea. Starting to browse the AR market so info like this helps.

I had a Windham SRC for my first gun. it was great. They are on sale for about 700.00 sometimes. Heck of a gun for the money.

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/108741

Free shipping!

Also, depending on your budget.... here's a good deal too.... 1282.00

Its got their (in my opinion) best rail too. Better than the rail they normally use. I owned this gun for about 6 months. Loved it.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/411550447

Hi guys,

I am always looking at slickguns and other deal sites that have killer guns/accessory deals.

It might be a good idea to put those good deals in one thread (I know we have an ammo deal thread).

Please only post if its a really good deal. If this is "dumb" to the majority of people, then we can delete the thread.

I like this idea.

For a semi auto 12g, I'd cut the barrel and the stock down and not give a damn.

http://www.slickguns.com/product/ati-tacsx2-12ga-185-bbl-tac-semi-auto-w30-gift-card-atigtacsx2-22999

It's already an 18.5" barrel. Taking it down more than a half inch lands you in Short Barrel Shotgun land.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/gsg-522-sd.html

not the HK version but still a fun tacticool .22

I like the SD version because it is naturally a long gun. I hat the Mp5's that have the fake 3 lug/suppressor.

Nice deal (I have seen them around that price before, but not the SD model), do those GSG's jam a lot?

I like the SD version because it is naturally a long gun. I hat the Mp5's that have the fake 3 lug/suppressor.

Nice deal (I have seen them around that price before, but not the SD model), do those GSG's jam a lot?

They like the factory mags much more than aftermarket sticks or drums. Anything with a fake suppressor is an automatic no-go for me. Most problems people have are from old mass produced .22L.

They like the factory mags much more than aftermarket sticks or drums. Anything with a fake suppressor is an automatic no-go for me. Most problems people have are from old mass produced .22L.

The one you posted has a fake suppressor (integral). But it doesn't look like it is making up for an SBR violation.

Why are fake suppressors a no-go? because of the poser-factor?

• Casper unpinned this topic