Tire Swap Thread

Mojoe

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any 17's on the cheap? Only requirement is it needs to hold air, going on a 17x8 and 17x9.5, I can stretch them if needed.

2X Conti dws 235 45 17 $100

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/ihockey123/EVO%20Parts/IMG_20140819_120338_zpsk5zga1fs.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/ihockey123/EVO%20Parts/IMG_20140819_120317_zpsfvl23y9d.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone have a set of mustang wheels and tires they want to trade for a set of c5 zo6 wheels and tires by chance? All 4 are 18s

Are you looking for OEM Mustang wheels or wheels that fit a Mustang? If the later, what size?

What are the specs on the C5 Z06 wheels? OEM or reproductions?

thats such a bastard size, volvos, contours and cougars...did i miss anything else? use 205-55 215-55 or 225-50 depnding on what you're doing with the car

It's for my cousins car and it's the size he sent me. It's a mid-late 90s accord but it does have aftermarket rims so it could really have anything on it. I will have to take a look at what it has on it when I see him next. Really he just needs something cheap to replace his bad tires so probably anything around the correct size, whatever that is, will work.

It's for my cousins car and it's the size he sent me. It's a mid-late 90s accord but it does have aftermarket rims so it could really have anything on it. I will have to take a look at what it has on it when I see him next. Really he just needs something cheap to replace his bad tires so probably anything around the correct size, whatever that is, will work.

205-60-16 would be perfect and pretty cheap since its common even if you had to go new we could be around 3-320

Looking for a specific tire:

General altimax arctic

205/70/15

Looking to get them mounted and balanced for $275-$310 out the door. Looking to do in a week or so depending if you can do them on a weekend.

Edited by Pntbll309

Anyone have a set of mustang wheels and tires they want to trade for a set of c5 zo6 wheels and tires by chance? All 4 are 18s

I have a set of 16" mustang stock five spoke. They came on a notch I picked up last summer. I'd have to check but I believe they all have nice tread on them.

• Casper unpinned this topic