Tire Swap Thread

Mojoe

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone have a decent set of 235/245-40-18 laying around?

I've got a used set of 235/40/18 General Exclaims that I picked up from a member here back in July. I paid $100 back then, if you want them for the same price they're all yours.

I'm running winter tires for now, was looking to get a new set of summer tires next year anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Don't need anything right away but will be needing some in spring, thought i would check here and get a head start just in case someone has anything.

Long story short for this, sold my 2 cars on the same day (was to get out of car loan, darn pre school for my boy is making me broke!). Really didn't expect to do that, so was rushed into getting a temporary car. This car has 17s on them, each tire was a different brand and treads were all different. I'm picking up some 15s with winter tires on them tonight and will be using them for the next few months.

Looking for set of 4

195/60/15

This is for a 2003 Mazda Protege 5.

All seasons, good used set works. But may consider new if cheap enough.

thank you,

-D

40k allseason mastercraft Mc440 made by cooper.

$302 08 installed in your driveway Tax incl.

Hello,

Don't need anything right away but will be needing some in spring, thought i would check here and get a head start just in case someone has anything.

Long story short for this, sold my 2 cars on the same day (was to get out of car loan, darn pre school for my boy is making me broke!). Really didn't expect to do that, so was rushed into getting a temporary car. This car has 17s on them, each tire was a different brand and treads were all different. I'm picking up some 15s with winter tires on them tonight and will be using them for the next few months.

Looking for set of 4

195/60/15

This is for a 2003 Mazda Protege 5.

All seasons, good used set works. But may consider new if cheap enough.

thank you,

-D

40k allseason mastercraft Mc440 made by cooper.

$302 08 installed in your driveway Tax incl.

Thanks Derek. You guys did a great job on the wife's minivan last year, i will probably go this route in a few months if i can't find anything. Just thought i would check ahead of time if anyone may have some used sets available.

-D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have two pairs of tires.

A pair of Goodyear Eagle GTs

A pair of Continental ProContacts

All in 225/55-17

I would say about 50-60% tread left. They were on the Saab when I bought it and I can't stand mismatched tires.

60 for all 4. Located in Lancaster. Tires are bagged.

Pm or text 740-438-8919

4-Michelin LTX A/T 2 275/70-18

Tires have less than 1000 miles on them. They came on my 2015 F250 that I bought new in November. I had a sponsor on here swap out to some more aggressive tires.

They are taking up space.

$500 for the set of 4

• 2 weeks later...

4-225/40/18 Dunlop so sport 2050 some toe wear $50

4-225-45-17 darezza z1 some camber wear on 2 $50

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/01/f406a46341664c527e7de104c99918f5.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/01/cc6ddc57f2cfe58057be7d5aca6d7c6b.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/01/a1f028f84233650803ee8d1d0260ccfc.jpg

Located in pickerington

• Casper unpinned this topic