Tire Swap Thread

Mojoe

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1x 235/45R18 94V Michelin Primacy MXM4

Bought as a temp replacement for pothole victim tire. Replaced whole set later on, kept this as a backup. That car is now gone so I can't use it anymore. Good tread remaining but no clue what %.

$50. I probably wont check this thread so PM me.

Q1HNZwel.jpg

STILL have this.

Free if you pick it up.

I have 2 Sumitomo HTR a/s p02's taken off of my wife's Fit (185/55/r16) with decent tread on them, a little less than 3 years old. Not sure how to price them, $60? for the pair.

https://tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Sumitomo&tireModel=HTR+A%2FS+P02+%28H-+or+V-Speed+Rated%29&partnum=855HR6HTRASP02&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

I’ve got a set of Eagle F1s, 235/40-ZR18s. Have just under 20,000 miles on them. Between 7-8/32nds on all 4. No patches.

Have them on Facebook for $250, but my CR price is $200. Sitting in Delaware but can meet you if need be.

WhODqyFl.jpg

osDbVfPl.jpg

i5l2X4ol.jpg

PhSvoDWl.jpg

0NS5hkyl.jpg

SOLD

Edited by Fiji ST

• 3 weeks later...

For Sale: Four (4) 255/35-19 Continental ExtremeContact. Was on my bud's 2019 Audi A5 that was delivered from the South, and he just put on all-seasons. Less than 5k miles on them. There were two huge punctures - screw and a nail, see pics - which he didn't even realize until they were removed :lol: so no air leaks but you'll obviously want to patch the punctures.

$120. I need to split the profits with him. :) I may keep these but currently no plans for 19's on anything I drive.

EDIT: I ended up using them in February, 2020 on my Volvo on some 19's I found. Funny how things work out!

Edited by zeitgeist57
Off market

• 1 month later...

Black Friday got me....so now these are up for sale.

(5) LT295/75R16 General Grabber AT2.

Four at 11/32, and the spare is still at 16/32. I think I ran the spare for one 4000 mile interval, but the wheel weights fell off so I gave up on putting it in. Even wear on all.

They are still on the FJ until next week, but wanted to post.

Asking $400 OBO.

Just a quick picture...sorry for the dust, I am living in a construction zone.

h6rXioEl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Black Friday got me....so now these are up for sale.

(5) LT295/75R16 General Grabber AT2.

Four at 11/32, and the spare is still at 16/32. I think I ran the spare for one 4000 mile interval, but the wheel weights fell off so I gave up on putting it in. Even wear on all.

They are still on the FJ until next week, but wanted to post.

Asking $400 OBO.

Just a quick picture...sorry for the dust, I am living in a construction zone.

h6rXioEl.jpg

Ok, they are off and ready for a new home. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The boy replaced The Snaurus with a Yaris, and he is looking for some wheels as the OEM steelies are bent. These are for the street. Looking for something not bent and that will look OK - if we have to paint them, we are good with that.

Specs are 15", stock width is 5.5", bolt circle is 4x100, offset is +45. Just something close on the width and offset. Thinking that something Honda / Miata / Toyota will work, but haven't dug into it yet.

Let me know if you've got something sitting around. Cheap is good.

Specs are 15", stock width is 5.5", bolt circle is 4x100, offset is +45. Just something close on the width and offset. Thinking that something Honda / Miata / Toyota will work, but haven't dug into it yet.

Let me know if you've got something sitting around. Cheap is good.

I don't have any sets anymore but BMW e30 (1984-1991) 3 series bottlecap wheels are a direct fit and usually pretty cheap if you look around. I used to pick them up for $100 a set and they are 15" 4x100. Plenty of honda and yaris people look for them too since they look kind of like 80's rally car wheels. just be careful that you get E30 wheels and not the ones for an old 2002 or an E21 - they are the same design but 13" and 14".

I don't have any sets anymore but BMW e30 (1984-1991) 3 series bottlecap wheels are a direct fit and usually pretty cheap if you look around. I used to pick them up for $100 a set and they are 15" 4x100. Plenty of honda and yaris people look for them too since they look kind of like 80's rally car wheels. just be careful that you get E30 wheels and not the ones for an old 2002 or an E21 - they are the same design but 13" and 14".

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

These are from my wife's Y2K S2K which has seen its last winter. ^Wheels are good - not pristine, not bad. ^Some minor corrosion where the clear coat has flaked off. ^Tires are probably all around 5/32 to 6/32. IIRC, these are Michelin X-ICE tires.

Front wheels are 16x6.5, rears are 16x7.5. ^Bolt pattern is 5x114.3.

Front tires are 205/55-16, rears are 225/50-16

I have no idea what to ask as the market of people that drive their S2000 in the winter is pretty small. Willing to separate wheels and tires.

Photos in the next day or so.

• Casper unpinned this topic