Storage

AngryBMW

Where do you guys store your boats indoors? Does everyone have their own barn or what?

Looking at picking something up that sits about 35ft on the trailer and would prefer indoor storage with weekend and evening access. Would love for it to be in Hilliard or Delaware.

Thanks!

-Marc

Where do you guys store your boats indoors? Does everyone have their own barn or what?

Looking at picking something up that sits about 35ft on the trailer and would prefer indoor storage with weekend and evening access. Would love for it to be in Hilliard or Delaware.

Thanks!

-Marc

Marc

There is boat storage that Alex uses on 36/37 just north of me, and or there is another place on south 3bs and k rd , both are popular for alum creek boaters, and fit your criteria. Price wise I have no clue.

We're allowed to store boats on base at DSCC for like $10 a month. I've only driven by that area a couple times but I believe there are both covered and uncovered storages. This doesn't help you at all though since you don't work there.

^^^ LOL. I'll be just as helpful in saying I have my own storage garage that we keep our boat in so I haven't looked into other storage options. Our new boat will be hear next month, much excite!

Marc

There is boat storage that Alex uses on 36/37 just north of me, and or there is another place on south 3bs and k rd , both are popular for alum creek boaters, and fit your criteria. Price wise I have no clue.

Want to ask what the names are? I wonder if one is Theresa's...I'll have to ask her if she has room.

We're allowed to store boats on base at DSCC for like $10 a month. I've only driven by that area a couple times but I believe there are both covered and uncovered storages. This doesn't help you at all though since you don't work there.

Hmm...wonder if you need to prove ownership of the boat or what? I'd pay you to let me keep it there...but I bet I would need a pass to get in?

^^^ LOL. I'll be just as helpful in saying I have my own storage garage that we keep our boat in so I haven't looked into other storage options. Our new boat will be hear next month, much excite!

Awesome! What did you end up with? Got room in your garage for mine? :)

-Marc

Marc - I don't think the ones I am familiar with are Theresa's (although she maybe good to talk to about open spaces). One is owned by the landscape supply place, DJ would know the name right away. The second is out by "Cheshire choppers"...

I suppose I am to lazy to google for you heh.

I keep my boat at Vern's Boat and RV storage in Pataskala. It's all indoor storage.

A quick Google search isn't coming back with anything by that name. Closest thing I can find is "Elite Indoor Boat and RV Storage". Is that it?

-Marc

Marc - I don't think the ones I am familiar with are Theresa's (although she maybe good to talk to about open spaces). One is owned by the landscape supply place, DJ would know the name right away. The second is out by "Cheshire choppers"...

I suppose I am to lazy to google for you heh.

You're not working...get me names and numbers :)

-Marc

A quick Google search isn't coming back with anything by that name. Closest thing I can find is "Elite Indoor Boat and RV Storage". Is that it?

-Marc

Old guy who doesn't have an email address let a lone a website. Vern's son-in-law took over the business last summer his name is Tom. They are located on the corner of Mink and Refugee. 740-404-8284 that is Tom's number let him know Jonathan Linn referred you.

Awesome! What did you end up with? Got room in your garage for mine? :)

-Marc

We ordered an Axis T22. And I wish! We're out of space for our own junk between 4 cars, 2 boats, a motorcycle and an enclosed trailer. Didn't think we'd run out of space but it's tight for now. 10 car garage in the future I guess.

Good luck finding a boat and space to keep it.

We ordered an Axis T22. And I wish! We're out of space for our own junk between 4 cars, 2 boats, a motorcycle and an enclosed trailer. Didn't think we'd run out of space but it's tight for now. 10 car garage in the future I guess.

Good luck finding a boat and space to keep it.

Congrats! Looks like a pretty sweet addition!

See you on the water,

Marc