Full Frame Fun

wagner

Congrats man. Now you know what f/4 looks like. Drop on an f/2.8 or faster and what the DOF change even more. :p

This lens only goes down to f.4, but I have my 2.8 70-200 I can strap on next.

I'm going to get one of the slings so I can dual wield the 5d with the 24-105, and put the 70-200 on my 70d :fuckyeah:

This lens only goes down to f.4, but I have my 2.8 70-200 I can strap on next.

I'm going to get one of the slings so I can dual wield the 5d with the 24-105, and put the 70-200 on my 70d :fuckyeah:

Good Plan. Buy two Boss Straps. I swear by them and use them on all my larger cameras. One over the left the other over the right. Let's grab lunch like we planned this week and I'll bring one so you can try it out.

Good Plan. Buy two Boss Straps. I swear by them and use them on all my larger cameras. One over the left the other over the right. Let's grab lunch like we planned this week and I'll bring one so you can try it out.

Sounds good, shoot me a text.

With my progression now comes some pretty big expectations this year for what I can produce. My media overlords need me to take my game to the next level across the board, more articles, more innovation, and just epic stuff.

I'm kinda pumped to get pushed this hard and have these high expectations. I made the choice to take on a craft I had zero training on and just figure this out.

Cain't wait to strap the 70-200 on this bitch and shoot some gangster ass nitrous flames