Did everybody

Clifford Automotive

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sold my boat years ago, but always kept the 3 seater jetski. Sadly i havent used it this year at all and will put it up for sale ( if anyones interested pm me). Will pick up another boat in the next few years. Probably a pontoon though cause im old and lazy and a block from alum creek :lol:

Been at Norris all week, 3rd trip this year. We've been to Alum a couple times and O'Shaughnessy a couple times but between all the idiots and the crap water it's just not worth it. Now we prefer long weekends at Cumberland or Norris.

Been at Norris all week, 3rd trip this year. We've been to Alum a couple times and O'Shaughnessy a couple times but between all the idiots and the crap water it's just not worth it. Now we prefer long weekends at Cumberland or Norris.

I have to get down to Norris one of these weekends. Do you tent camp there or get a cabin?

I'll be at Erie this weekend and won't be back to Cumberland until the poker run in September. You going?

-Marc

PS - I called you back and left a message...hit me up if you still have some questions!

I have to get down to Norris one of these weekends. Do you tent camp there or get a cabin?

I'll be at Erie this weekend and won't be back to Cumberland until the poker run in September. You going?

-Marc

PS - I called you back and left a message...hit me up if you still have some questions!

We rent a house on the water between Deerfield Cove and Sugar Hollow. It's always a good time but I love Cumberland as well. We may be down at Cumberland for that, I'll have to look into it. We're going back down to Norris this Thursday for a long weekend.

I got your vm, it's been a crazy month but I'll get back to you soon.

With Buckeye dry...we've been going either to Seneca or The Ohio river (sections on either side of the Belleville lock). I like the river for running full out and not feeling like you are going to run out of water. Boat: 27' 1993 Baja Shooter with a 502.

With Buckeye dry...we've been going either to Seneca or The Ohio river (sections on either side of the Belleville lock). I like the river for running full out and not feeling like you are going to run out of water. Boat: 27' 1993 Baja Shooter with a 502.

How is Seneca? I have never been there but have been looking for close(ish) alternatives to Alum and Delaware. Seems like it may be a little small but plenty deep?

Is it like Alum where you can boat and then find a cove to chill or like Buckeye with bars, etc? Camping available?

Thanks,

Marc

More like Alum where people raft off. No bars I've found. There is a little island on the east side connected by a sand bar that is very popular. We like that all the unlimited speed section is one big area without bridges or no-wakes. It gets busy but not Alum busy.

We should try and plan a day on the water for everyone before the weather turns cold. I'm up for a drive.

I'd be down for that!

Wonder if Linn ever got his issues sorted out? I haven't seen him on the lake...

-Marc