Photo Critique / advice

SPL_Josh

Downtown shot I would shoot lower so the back lights are not right above the car, and shorten the shutter speed from 30 seconds to 20 seconds so the lights don't flare so much.

Lambo needs to be brighter so you can see the tire and more detail in the carbon brake rotor

ZL1 I like, Only thing I would change is wait until the guy moves.

One thing I notice is there is a bunch of stuff in the Lambo's paint reflection-wise. I know that is just nature of where it probably was, but it could be really sweet with just normal deep paint reflection with none of the junk....would be some PS work, but seems like it could be cleaned....or just something to remember in the future....slightly diff angle to eliminate the light post ect.

Downtown shot I would shoot lower so the back lights are not right above the car, and shorten the shutter speed from 30 seconds to 20 seconds so the lights don't flare so much.

the flare is from the aperture. I know I have another shot down a few stops at the same shutter speed without the flares. The style I shoot is similar to what I posted minus the car.

Lambo needs to be brighter so you can see the tire and more detail in the carbon brake rotor

ZL1 I like, Only thing I would change is wait until the guy moves.

Thanks. Agreed about the lambo tire/zl1

One thing I notice is there is a bunch of stuff in the Lambo's paint reflection-wise. I know that is just nature of where it probably was, but it could be really sweet with just normal deep paint reflection with none of the junk....would be some PS work, but seems like it could be cleaned....or just something to remember in the future....slightly diff angle to eliminate the light post ect.

I don't have photoshop, only lightroom 6. I'd love to learn it but too expensive to buy.

Thanks. Agreed about the lambo tire/zl1

I don't have photoshop, only lightroom 6. I'd love to learn it but too expensive to buy.

You're right, lower the fstop will help with the sun-burst effect. It's been awhile since I have had my camera out, I used to go downtown all the time for night pictures.

A better option is to reposition lower so they do not overtake the car.