Fall Dragway 42 REGISTRATION IS LIVE!

blue98ls1

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cr-2017-fall-drag-day-at-dragway-42-tickets-37035263470

Follow the above link to sign up.

Dragway 42 - West Salem, Ohio (about 1.5 hours north of Columbus off of I-71)

Date: Friday, September 29th, 2017

10am-4pm

Max of 75 vehicles

Price: $75, non-refundable unless the event is canceled. $80 at the gate day of event.

Vehicles need to be pre-registered and paid for no later than September 22nd! Additional vehicles will be allowed day-of for $80, if spots are available.

Spectators are free!

Gates and Entry:

Gates will open at 9AM and racing is from 10AM to 4PM.

So... We have 2 that have signed up so far. This event needs to sell out or it will be cancelled. We are trying to get a feel for the interest in this track rental as we are debating cancelling it due to lack of sign ups. Input? Feedback? Planning on attending but just haven't signed up yet?

Posted on Buckeye Bracket Racers and my friends with the Renegade Racing Association have shared this since they have a race there too.

I'll try to get it up on YellowBullet today as well, I'm just getting throat fucked at work right now with stuff to do.

Still planning on signing up. Just need to get the car together.

My only guess is that since the track is 1 1/2 hours away and not Norwalk people may not want to drag their stuff up there. Also the point that it's $75. That may turn people away. At least a good portion of the racers.

Just my opinion though.

I've got the day off and have plans on going but honestly have been waiting to see how many others are going.

I can go ahead and sign up so it shows in the numbers

If the event is cancelled refunds will be processed. I am seeing a lot of people waiting to sign up, usually it sells out week prior however with this being more expensive, further away and our first event with the new owners I don't want to cancel a week prior. I would like to give them more notice.

Share this on as many FB pages and groups as you can to get some people signed up.

This is your chance to race at a track that's on par with Norwalk for a FRACTION of the cost.

Right now Norwalk charges over $200 a car, for one lane, for only a few hours and they limit the amount of cars.