CR Spring 2018 Drag/Auto-X Day is LIVE!

MrMeanGreen

But not as slow as you. ;) I will even let you pick which car you want to lose to. The G8, or maybe the Camaro... hell I might even leave the Camaro home and bring out the daily CTS-V - that way it could be grandma car vs grandpa car. :gabe:

G8 works just fine, best 2 out of 3. One drag race , one auto x, and if need be a coin flip lol....dont he scared its just a grandpa car with some redneck flowmasters on it,

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest problem with this is only 1 lane for street tires and one for slicks, I'll bet the street tires out number the slicks 3 to one, then I have to sit and wait longer to make a pass, is this true? Dont want to be there 4 hours to make 3 passes.

My biggest problem with this is only 1 lane for street tires and one for slicks, I'll bet the street tires out number the slicks 3 to one, then I have to sit and wait longer to make a pass, is this true? Dont want to be there 4 hours to make 3 passes.

If you have to wait more then 15 minutes to make a pass then someone made a mess on the track. I have been to most CR track days for the last 10 years it's nothing like you're thinking.

Every CR track day I’ve ever been to, I made as many passes as I wanted. Didn’t matter if it was street tires or slicks.

also fwiw, many people wouldn’t go at all if there wasn’t a slick lane. I’m bringing 3-4 cars and I wouldn’t go. PITA to get the cars to the track just to spin.

Every CR track day I’ve ever been to, I made as many passes as I wanted. Didn’t matter if it was street tires or slicks.

also fwiw, many people wouldn’t go at all if there wasn’t a slick lane. I’m bringing 3-4 cars and I wouldn’t go. PITA to get the cars to the track just to spin.

+1 to this. I've driven 4 hours each way to events only to have people ruin the track prep with street tires. Total shit show.

Wouldn't be so bad if people didn't feel the need to do a burnout every time on street tires.

Ive made 76 passes in one day at a cr track day....and no that's not an exaggeration lol you will get as many as you could possibly want

***We need more signups to make this track day happen, With the track day a week away, Dont wait till the last minute to sign up****

This is a hell of a deal with the two events for one price. Share this with your friends/family/ groups.

How many are we short?

We have about half what we need. I have posted on a ton of FB groups. Not sure what the deal is. What's everyones opinion? Too much stuff going on this coming weekend? Cars not ready? I am not sure if this should be postponed to a different weekend or cancelled. We are waiting to see what happens this week with sign ups before calling it. Spread the word. Bring out friends.

We have about half what we need. I have posted on a ton of FB groups. Not sure what the deal is. What's everyones opinion? Too much stuff going on this coming weekend? Cars not ready? I am not sure if this should be postponed to a different weekend or cancelled. We are waiting to see what happens this week with sign ups before calling it. Spread the word. Bring out friends.
Memorial event weekend ? That's where I am through Sunday.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

It's going to be a shame if this gets canceled. The weather this weekend looks perfect.

• Casper unpinned this topic