CR Spring 2018 Drag/Auto-X Day is LIVE!

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I signed up even though car isn't ready, working on a couple more, trying to get people's cars ready here at the shop so people can go.

One of those cars was mine. Thank you for finishing it so much earlier than I expected. Now get that FF running properly for the event :)

Do we know if any vending/concessions will be open? If not, is cooking with a propane stove allowed?

Corvette Troy sells hot dogs and burgers for lunch during their autox events. I presume you can. Push comes to shove, there is a strip mall relatively nearby (about 5 minutes driving) to get lunch.

I can't bring a grill since I'm not bringing a trailer. I'm looking forward to your grilling :cool:

It's per vehicle, just make sure you both fill out the waiver and any necessary paperwork for driving.

I’m assuming if my girlfriend and I are co-driving a car we both need to sign up with my username and both pay $50 right?

Xenia is not that far, been to Kil Kare twice this year already, almost all interstate easy drive. What are the conditions for a rain out on Sunday? Once we start is that considered the event and the rain date is not effective?

We should did up the threads from past events to publicly shame all the people that complained about it being on a weekday or they would come.

Then people are acting like Xenia is the dark side of the moon. Unless you live on the East side it's like an extra 15 minutes vs NTR.

We should did up the threads from past events to publicly shame all the people that complained about it being on a weekday or they would come.

Then people are acting like Xenia is the dark side of the moon. Unless you live on the East side it's like an extra 15 minutes vs NTR.

who cares if its on the opposite tip of the state. It's like people are afraid of driving or something.

Is there anyone that can bring me some amsoil from up there? There isn't a single person around here with 10w40. I didn't realize I was a little short until I was refilling my oil. If you can send me a pm

• Casper unpinned this topic