Dear Derek, farewell Best One

Mojoe

With our resident tire guru and hook up guy leaving the biz, I had to get a final order in. I needed tires for the truck, two sets of snow tires and a set of all seasons for the Outback. Derek always quotes a "good", "better", "best" to give three options for price and performance. It just makes it easy to get the deal together.

On top of this, I couldn't be home today while the work was done. His guys called me and I opened my shop from my phone and talked them though a few particulars. His guys knocked out the job and called to let me know I could close the shop.

When I got home, I was pleased to see a clean shop and great looking new tread.

Derek, if your BBQ is 1/4th and good as your detail, care and follow through with the tire biz, you are sure to make a killing. Thanks for all the hook ups.

Maybe you should set up at cars and coffee. Its never too early for BBQ.

Have bought 5 or 6 sets of tires from him in the last year or so always had good services and prices.

Got new tires for trailer last week and great to deal with as usual.

Can't wait to try the bbq.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J326AZ using Tapatalk

Maybe you should set up at cars and coffee. Its never too early for BBQ.

if a mobile tire changer would come to C&C and give a better than local shop price to M&B that'd be great. Mobile operations aren't always at events and going to regular tire places is teh suk