Kilkare June 24th!

blue98ls1

This event has been Postponed due to weather. Our Rain date is SUNDAY June 24th! This also gives us a chance to spread the word and get more people signed up for the track day! If you have posted on facebook be sure to bump up the posts and let everyone know the date has been changed! This should give some people a chance to get their cars ready for the event!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this actually works out for the best, but holy shit what a weekend with Street Car Takeover the following day!

Kinda sucks , doesn't work out for everyone. I was planning on using this rental to get my car ready for nmra next weekend, 3 pedal throw down in Michigan the weekend after and street car takeover which will be the day before the new rental date.

If we didn't postpone it, we'd have to cancel it anyways due to lack of interest.

Yeah I figured we were way short. Sucks that you guys put in the effort to do rentals and then we cant even get the minimum car count. Hell we use to fill rentals at Norwalk back in the day and for most of us that was a 2hr drive at least.

70 cars are needed to break even.

can I ask how many cars it takes to make this work out?

You're right Mike, I miss the old days when we sold out without even trying.

Yeah I figured we were way short. Sucks that you guys put in the effort to do rentals and then we cant even get the minimum car count. Hell we use to fill rentals at Norwalk back in the day and for most of us that was a 2hr drive at least.

I don't know what your number was at but there were about 20 or so people that were about to sign up before it was cancelled.

Try not to take this the wrong way, but it wasn't cancelled it was postponed. We've been asking for people to commit to it for weeks, so waiting until the last minute wasn't helping. Hopefully your 20 people can come on the 24th.