Kilkare June 24th!

blue98ls1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there serving up some bbq.. No more starving at track days..

Awesome, I'll look forward to that.

Wife didn't want me to miss the track day, so even though it's our anniversary she's pushing me to go. She loves me.

Awesome, I'll look forward to that.

Wife didn't want me to miss the track day, so even though it's our anniversary she's pushing me to go. She loves me.

And apparently her boyfriend :gabe:

All jokes aside, that's awesome of her. I'll call it a great anniversary gift to you.

I don't know what your number was at but there were about 20 or so people that were about to sign up before it was cancelled.

Tell your 20 buddies to get on it and sign up and not wait till the last second.

Lets go racing!

Im sure something will be set up closer to it, if we get enough people to sign up

Yes. We have a few people in the sedan FB group that are already planning on meeting up. We will all pick a spot a little closer to the date.

We need 24 more sign ups, so keep spreading the word!! We got 2 weeks!

Yes. We have a few people in the sedan FB group that are already planning on meeting up. We will all pick a spot a little closer to the date.

We need 24 more sign ups, so keep spreading the word!! We got 2 weeks!

bump!!

I don't know what your number was at but there were about 20 or so people that were about to sign up before it was cancelled.

If you get 20 spots sold and give the names to Tina to verify I'll pay for your spot.

How short are you? I haven't located a vehicle to purchase yet, but I'd like to go watch.

If money is keeping someone from attending, I'll buy one spot for the first person to post here asking for it.

Please only ask if you really could use the help, I'd like to get someone there who may not have been able to otherwise.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk