Kilkare June 24th!

blue98ls1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if I have to wear full jeans/pants? Would rather wear shorts but I know some tech inspectors require pants

Long pants have always been a thing for drag racing. Autocross not so much. If it were me I'd throw a pair of pants in the car just in case because if you're just running a street car you may get away with it.

Long pants have always been a thing for drag racing. Autocross not so much. If it were me I'd throw a pair of pants in the car just in case because if you're just running a street car you may get away with it.

I kind of figured. I’ve gotten away with in in bowling green if I don’t get out of my car in the staging lanes. Lol

brisket,

pork butt,

smoked wings(till they're gone)

bbq baked beans

garlic green beans with bacon

chips

cookies

pop and water

buy everything I have plz and thanks.

see you guys about 11/1130

Edited by TurboRust

brisket,

pork butt,

smoked wings(will they're gone)

bbq baked beans

garlic green beans with bacon

chips

cookies

pop and water

buy everything I have plz and thanks.

see you guys about 11/1130

I plan on, nom nom!!

Does anyone have a spare helmet that might fit my girlfriend? She is autocrossing tomorrow for the first time and it just clicked her motorcycle helmet isn’t Snell approved just DOT
bring what you got im aure we wil figure something out.

Does anyone have a spare helmet that might fit my girlfriend? She is autocrossing tomorrow for the first time and it just clicked her motorcycle helmet isn’t Snell approved just DOT

What size is your gf? Have you checked the inside of the helmet for an actual Snell certification sticker? Also, check with the hosting organization (is it UFO?) if Snell-certified helmet is actually a requirement for this event.